Bless

Thirty-Eight:

Erix Realm

"God Elbrus!"

Elbrus quickly turned his head to her.

"What is it, Goddess Ilmatar?"

"Where do you think you were going?" Ilmatar seriously asked.

"To take a rest." He lied.

"I know you're lying."

"Then, don't ask an obvious question." He said and was about to leave yet Ilmatar came to stop him. "Let go of me!"

"You know how dangerous it is for you to keep entering Leebra, Elbrus." She seriously stated. "And Father will not like what you are doing in that place so please, stop this until you can."

Leebra Realm, the place of balance or equality of the entire cycle of life and death, the place of Spirits.

"I'm so sorry, Goddess Ilmatar." He said before taking off her hand out from his shoulder and left without a word.

...

Leebra Realm

"God Elbrus."

He quickly run towards this one Special Spirit and smiled at it.

"How's your day?"

"Still the same." Special Spirit answered emotionless.

Special Spirit is the kind of no emotions, no feelings, no gender, no age, no name, no appearances and no soul this is simply an entity of light with an amount of power to give life and death that gives balance to the entire cycle of the Universe. A chosen spirit that their Father God created from his Spirit Body to protect the balance of the Universe though, because of it, this Special Spirit is the most wanted from those Demons who want to consume it as they will be more powerful than ever. That only means one thing, it will be a great disaster when someone caught it and devours its power. The reason Father God created this realm, the Leebra, not only to protect the entire Spirits also to protect this Special Spirit.

Elbrus sighed before he offers Special Spirit to sit. "Have a sit." Special Spirit looks at him longer enough to make him to understand that it is impossible. "I'm sorry." He quickly apologized.

"You don't have too. I know what I'm just capable of."

"And that is what I wanted to change from you." He seriously answered.

"Change?"

"Yes! And first thing first, you need to have a name that is the reason why I came back here."