Classmate

Eight:

"Because he's our classmate, now," she answered that surprised me.

Set aside my surprised, I am so grateful to know that he became our classmate not just schoolmate but 'our classmate'.

"But, never heard of it," I said.

"His advisor transferred him to our class because of the sudden drop in his grades and for no apparent reason. That's--"

"Okay!" I quickly answered and I don't care why his grade suddenly drop because all I care is that he is much near and I badly wanted to see him. "Where is he anyway?" I asked as I search around our room.

"He--"

"There he is!" I quickly announced and stand up to immediately meet that mysterious man. I didn't even wait for Dione's response.

Without taking it longer, I just quickly take his hand before he can enter our room.

...

"Let us talk!" I announced after we went at the back of our school. With my hands put at the both sides of my waist I intently look at him. "Tell me, how did you do that?"

"What?"

What the hell?! Why is he so calm as if nothing happened? His reaction was annoying! "What is your problem?! Seems like nothing happened last week at the front of the church?!"

"Yes, there is."

"Then, darn it! Es como si nada te hubiera pasado mientras estoy en un lío." I said and sighed deeply.

"I'm in a mess too." suddenly he answered that surprised me.

"What?" I asked as my eyes blink as if I'm seeing someone else.

"There are also events in my life that are hard to believe. But it happens at an unexpected moment. Just like what happened to us last Sunday. Incluso yo, tampoco entiendo por qué estaba allí esa vez."

My eyes widened in shock when I heard him speak Spanish. "You..."

"I can speak and understand all the different kinds of languages. That is why you don't need to be surprise about that."

Speechless. That is what I feel and for some reason, all of a sudden my real purpose in talking to him was erased from my mind. "Shit!" I shouted as my frustration hits hard on me.

"Dacă aş fi în locul tău, ar trebui să afli ce abilităţi se ascund în tine înainte de a te pune în mare pericol."

"What did you say?"

"Romanian."