Unexpected

Twenty-Five:

Other Realm

"Are you alright?"

I lifted up my head as soon as I heard her voice. "How is she?" I asked instead of answering her question.

"You are the one that got injured but you still care and think of her..."

"It is my duty to check if she's fine."

"You're such a stubborn." She said and sighed. "Anyway, you don't have to worry she's fine and---" she stops.

"Ilmatar?"

"I need to go." she answered as if something troubles her.

"What is it?" I curiously asked.

"Aí cat er äthr du loss."

"What cat?"

Ilmatar smiled at me. "You knew who that was."

I really don't get her sometimes. "Go. I can manage on my own."

"Eka kenna."

*** ***

Fabbri Residence

"You." I couldn't believe who I am looking at. "Ilmatar? Wh-what are you doing here?"

"Don't be surprised I just came here to check on you."

"In my room?"

"Yes."

"No! Acabas de venir aquí sin previo aviso? Why?"

Ilmatar stares at me and smiles. "I don't think that is the right question for you to ask."

"Huh?" I don't get her, 'what does she mean?'

"She's save and he is fine."

I surprisingly stare at her and it took me a second before I finally understand what she does mean. "You mean Almos save her soul?"

"Yes, that is why you don't need to take any medicine just to make you fall asleep. You just need to continue your normal routine and that is the reason why I came here, to stop you from doing unnecessary things."

'Unnecessary things? Oh,' "you're talking about me looking for some medicine that might help me to go back to sleep, right?"