Awake

Thirty-Two:

Under the Church

'A divine well that can help me to wake up, but...'

"How?" I asked.

"Come, I'll show you." Ilmatar answered and offer her hand to me.

Without hesitation, I hold her hand and let her guide me through the well.

"What shall I do?"

"You need to cleanse yourself under the water because the water that comes from here is come from the very beginning of all living things. The flow of its water never ever dries not even stop or empty. It always goes on and on not even Gods and Goddesses can stop its eternal flow. And its water has never become dirty even though many disasters have occurred in the world, it still remains clean and clear. That is the reason why I thought it may help you to finally free from Bellinos' trap."

"Alright, I'll cleanse myself." I agreed and walked through the flowing water of the well and let my whole body soak in the divine water.

Meanwhile...

"Why you?"

Asim smirks before he answered. "Do you really need to ask that or rather do I really need to answer that?"

Almos takes a very deep before he shakes it off. "Alright. How did Bellinos find out about Jeanne?"

"That I want to know too."

"You don't have any idea?"

"Come on, Almos. You are the Guardian of Dreams and an Angel, so I think it should be you that have the idea why Bellinos suddenly appeared and not me as a Fallen Angel."

Silence.

"That's long." Asim breaks the silence. "Anyway, we don't have much time. We need to help Jeanne to get out of here before--"

Asim was suddenly quiet when he felt a strange aura coming towards their location.

"He's here." Almos said in alert.

"And you have nothing to worry about." Suddenly Ilmatar came in.

"What do you mean?" they asked in unison.

"Well, she's cleansing right at this moment and anytime soon, she'll return to her waking days." She explained. "And right now, all we need to do is to handle Bellinos out of this Realm because he doesn't belong here."

Under the Church

'As I immersed myself in the water coming from the well, I gradually felt the warmth of my whole body as if it was cleaning any dirt that was clinging to me. Little by little I feel a strange comfort as I spend a long time under the water, until I feel light. My whole body felt the lightening of my body and gradually my soul and spirit also felt it until I finally saw a dazzling light. I can't explain it but it was so bright, all I could do was close my eyes and let myself drift to wherever the current took me.'