Fountain

Four:

For the third time, I met him but that time it was so sudden. Without any words or explanation, he just suddenly grabs my hand and we run far from the fountain where we met for the second time.

I don't know what he was thinking that he just suddenly pulled me to a run. What are we running for? Because I really don't have any idea what did he do that?!

Yet, the feeling as if someone had followed us, that's how I felt but then because of his hand that holding my hand, I was no longer able to find out and look back at whatever or whoever had followed us. I just look at him and because he at my front, I can only see his back so clearly that made me realize, he has broad and straight back.

With or without his shirt on, I am so sure he has a muscular body even if he was only at my age or maybe he is older than me just like Chadd. For some reason, I feel like I am safe to be around him. He can definitely protect no matter what.

*** ***

Claire's Friend House

Slowly, I walk closer to him and to my surprised he suddenly turned around and for the first time our eyes met. Not from the moon's reflection but through our eyes.

I am speechless as we stare to each other, but I am so sure, he was there right in front of me. But, how?!

I know I am not dreaming or maybe yes, I am just daydreaming. Awake but not fully awake, so, I am so sure he was real this time!

"Wh--"

"You can see me?" he suddenly spoke up. And his voice caught me off guard, he has a deep voice but not that will feel you cold but rather it's soothing and calming. But still I am speechless for a while before I swallowed first before I finally found my voice and asked.

"Wh-who are you?"

"Hey!" suddenly to my surprised Claire came in that caught me off guard. "What are you doing here?"

"Huh?" I look at her then quickly return my gaze back at him but to my surprised he was already gone. So fast I didn't even notice that he was gone. "Where did he go?" I asked as I look around the fountain but I didn't see him anymore.

"What are you talking about?"

"The guy! He was just here!" I said as I pointed my finger from where he was standing.

"Huh? Are you sure about that?"

"Yes!"

"But you were alone when I found you here."

"What?!"

"Yes, you were all alone. So, whoever or whatever you saw. It might be just an imagination or maybe worst there is some ghost roaming around here that I don't think was true. So, let's go and they've been waiting, okay?"