Infirmary

Ten:

"Where am I?" I asked as soon as my eyes open. And there he was standing right beside me.

"Are you alright?"

Worries and fears are written all over Almos face and I knew it is a genuine concern.

I smiles before I answered. "I'm fine thanks to you."

Relieve filled him in and to my surprised, he suddenly hold my hand that gives warm through my heart. "This dream won't be long so, I will not make it too long. I promise you I'll always be by your side no matter what." He said before I felt that I'm starting to wake up.

Yet, his warm hand never left me. Almos warmth embraces my whole being.

*** ***

Infirmary

When I opened my eyes again I immediately saw the white ceiling and immediately heard Chadd's voice at my side.

"Chadd?" questions, that is the first thing written all over my head and I know it shows all over my face.

"You're okay, now?"

I felt myself and the dizziness I was feeling was completely gone but the weakness was still there and... the warmth of Almos's palm on my hand just stayed there and I couldn't help but quietly think of him and call out his name.

"Oh, you're finally awake." The Doctor of our school suddenly interrupted my thoughts as she check on me. "I'm glad you're okay now." she added and smiled.

"Wh-what happened?" I curiously asked.

"You have low blood and low sugar so you lose consciousness. And it seems that you also felt dizzy before that, right?"

"Yes."

"Then, I think you shall eat candies or drink a glass of sugar or honey for your low sugar level while for your low blood, you need to drink plenty of fluids or eat salty foods because it can raise blood pressure. Okay?"

I smiled. "Thank you Doc." I said.

"Okay, good!"

"Can I go home now?" I asked.

"You can go home now if you can."

"I will accompany her home." Chadd said.

"Of course, you need too. And you have nothing to worry about with your teachers because I will send them an excuse letter to excuse you both today."