Momma Wanda

Later that week

Typing away on my computer sipping on my tea currently focus on school work unaware of the footsteps entering the room. "Sweetheart?" A soft voice rips my attention from the computer over to Wanda. "Why are you up? It's midnight?" She walks over to my side planting a kiss to my head before sitting next to me.

"I can't sleep, I'm worried about Natasha." I say anxiously waiting for Natasha to return from her mission leaving out of nowhere yesterday and is suppose to be gone for a whole week. Everyone expect Wanda and I needed for the mission making me nervous.

"Oh, honey," Wanda coos rubbing my back, "I promise you she's going to be okay." She reassures hands slowly shutting my screen before turning my face to look at her. "I promise." She says making me smile at her genuine tone. "Come to bed," she reaches for my hand as she stands up. I take it having her drag me behind her before bringing me into my room.

"Go get ready for bed." She says, "you'll be sleeping with me." She adds motioning me to go do as I'm told.

Slipping on the left side having Wanda pull me into her snuggling her body with mine. "I'm here sweetheart, try to sleep." I nod, holding her hands around my stomach closing my eyes after mumbling. "Goodnight, I love you mom." I can feel her lips tug into a smile against my hair. "I love you too sweetheart." Her grip tightens.

****
The next few days have flown by, Wanda and I spending every minute together. Her, taking me to school, watching movies and the sleep over in her room. Natasha and the gang should be returning in two days but so far I haven't heard a word from her.

Currently wrapped up in a blanket on the couch reading a book waiting for Wanda to return from her very important errand she had to run this morning, weirdly not allowing me to tag along this time. I sigh, looking at the time 10am she's been gone for three hours.

As I go to call her, I hear her heels clicking down the hall placing her keys on the kitchen island. Quickly getting to my feet meeting her in the kitchen seeing her have the biggest smile on her face but with nervous energy.

"I was getting worried," I said hugging her, her body chuckling as she kisses my head. "I'm okay sweetheart." She whispers before pulling back. "I have something to talk to you about." She says motioning me to sit at the island with her.

She pulls out a folder from her bag sliding it to me. "What's this?" I ask placing my finger on the folder her hand covering mine. "I want to ask.." she takes a deep breath, letting it out calming her nerves. "If I could adopt you." She shyly asks suddenly looking down at her hands playing with her rings on her fingers.

"You want to adopt me? Even though I'll 29 soon?" I ask shocked at the fact she would even want me to be her actual daughter. "Yes. But there's no pressure, I'll love you like my own either way." She says reaching for my hands squeezing it.

"Does Vision know?" I ask wanting to make sure there will be no issue. She nods, "yes we've talked about it from the first month we've met you..and I of course let Natasha know what I was wanting to do." She replies rubbing her thumb over the top of my hands.
"I want you to be a Maximoff...well until you become a Romanoff. Which I'll have a problem with.." She teases making me blush at the thought. "But all teasing aside, I want you to actually be mine."

I nod my head giving her hands a big squeeze, "yes. I would love nothing more than to be an actual Maximoff." I reply. She pulls me into her holding me tightly. "Where do I sign?" I mumble into her shoulder. "We'll go to the court house tomorrow and you'll be come a Maximoff finally." 

Are you Real?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara