Betrayal's Embrace

The next morning, as you lie in bed, a gentle rustling sound catches your attention. You feel a hand quietly reaching for something on the nightstand, followed by the unmistakable sound of a phone charger being unplugged. A content sigh escapes Natasha's lips as she places the phone back down.

Her arms find their place around your middle once again, maintaining the comfortable position you both settled in throughout the night. Her lips press softly against the back of your head, delivering silent good mornings. Her lips trail featherlight kisses through your hair, down to your shoulder and neck, before she gives you a final squeeze and reluctantly removes herself from the warmth of the bed.

The click of the bathroom door and the sound of the shower turning on fill the room. Left behind are the gentle hum of a fan casting a comforting breeze and the distant melodies of early birds outside the balcony door. Your thoughts drift back to the delightful evening you shared with Natasha the night before. The intimate moment you shared, after weeks of craving each other to be at your most vulnerable finally collided.
Laughter echoing, deep conversations flowing freely. From a casual dinner that turned into a leisurely stroll in the park to an impromptu trip to the arcade, the night ended with a leisurely walk back to the car, ice creams in hand.

The memory of those joyful moments lulls you back towards a peaceful state and you find yourself drifting back into sleep.

Soon after, Natasha emerges from the bathroom, the lingering chill from her cold shower preceding her. It is her usual morning routine, a cold shower that invigorates and awakens her senses. She tosses her towel in the hamper and gracefully moves through the dimly lit room towards the closet. Dressed in her workout gear, she gathers her belongings from the nightstand, her feet moving with a serene grace as she circles around the bed to your side.

You sense her presence as you keep your eyes closed, and feel her thumb gently caress your cheek before her lips find your forehead and tenderly press against them. She stays leaned over you, a smile adorning her face as she admires the person before her, tucking a few stray strands of hair behind your ear. "I love you, Detka," she whispers, her voice filled with love. With one last kiss pressed to your lips, she bids her farewell and exits the room.

A smile tugs at your lips, your fingers tracing the touch of her lips that lingers. Your eyes remain closed as you allow yourself to drift back into a blissful slumber, aware that it's still early in the morning on this fine Wednesday.

***
When you finally wake again, the inviting aroma of pancakes and waffles fills the hallway as you make your way towards the kitchen. The sight that greets you is a flurry of movement and activity, some seated at the table, some gathered around the kitchen island. They all seem occupied with their own plans for the day. Your gaze lands on Natasha, engaging in a conversation with Clint as they return down the hall from the training room.

Your attention then turns to your mother, who kneels down to your younger brothers, showering them with kisses as they swing gently in their baby swing, just beyond the reach of the kitchen. Wanda keeps a watchful eye on them, her love and protectiveness evident. Vision appears by her side, pressing a gentle kiss to her cheek before heading off to the lab with Tony.

Emerging from the shadows, you step into the room and Wanda senses your presence immediately. Her loving gaze shifts to you as you kneel down, showering your brothers with affectionate kisses on their heads before rising to your feet to greet her. A warm kiss on her cheek is reciprocated with one pressed to your forehead. "I'll make you a plate, my baby," she says lovingly, gesturing for you to stay close and catch up with her as she points towards the kitchen island.

As you settle in, a familiar pair of arms wraps around you from behind. You feel Natasha's sweaty cheek nuzzle against yours, her lips pressing a sweet kiss to it. "Good morning, beautiful," she murmurs in your ear, her voice filled with tender affection.