Nightmares

Y/N POV

As I slowly open my eyes trying to adjust to the room, all I see is darkness.

Wait, what time is it?! I frantically search for my phone, finding it on the night stand next to me. *8pm* Oh my god! I cover my face with my hands as I start remembering what happened. Wait.. I dont remember getting into bed....Oh my god Nat. Oh no this is embarrassing.

I reluctantly slide out of bed ashamed at the fact that she saw my scar, saw me sobbing, and falling asleep on her.

"Ah shit, you idiot." I scold myself.

Finally reaching my bathroom, I splash cold water on my puffy face, and fix myself to look some what presentable. I sigh, walking into my closet as I change my clothes into some joggers and a oversized hoodie.

Along the way out, I pick up the plate from lunch, while grabbing the wine glasses left outside. I carry the dishes with me as I head towards my door.

Here we go.

I slowly make my way to the kitchen peaking my head around the corner. Empty. I let out a deep breath, throwing away the leftover sandwich. I head over to the sink to wash the plate and the wine glasses.

My stomach rumbles, probably remembering Wanda's delicious lunch. I start making my way towards the fridge.

In full concentration, thinking about what I could whip up, I fail to hear footsteps approach me. "Good evening, Y/N." Wanda says softly putting her hand on my shoulder startling me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I thought you would've heard me." She chuckles at my reaction. I close the fridge as I turn to her and smile. "That's okay Wanda, I must of zoned out thinking about what I could make." I say quietly avoiding her gaze. I move to sit at the island in the center of the kitchen.

"Would you like me to make you something? You slept through dinner and the boys don't ever leave leftovers." Wanda ask, as she makes her way towards the fridge. "What do you want to eat?" she looks at me as she opens the fridge door. "You don't ha..." I get cut off by her whipping her head from the fridge to my direction. "I want to." She says sternly. I nod and remove my gaze from her intense stare.

"Could I have the sandwich you made me for lunch?" I ask shyly, looking away. "Of course." She says happily.

She's such a mom!

As I watch her get the ingredients out to make the sandwich, I ask her,"Where's Nat?"  Her back was facing me as she kept her focus on making the sandwich

As I watch her get the ingredients out to make the sandwich, I ask her,"Where's Nat?"  Her back was facing me as she kept her focus on making the sandwich. "Last time I saw her was when she was in Tony's office. But, that was hours ago." Wanda says as she cuts up some tomatoes.

I wonder why she was in Tony's office? Probably telling him I'm unstable.....Too busy cringing at the memory, I don't notice Wanda sliding the sandwich to me.