Be safe **

Y/N POV

I slowly open my eyes, adjusting to the brightness of the sun that shines in. Finally focusing taking in my surroundings, I start realizing that last night wasn't a dream, i'm in her bed with her holding me tight. My face blushes at the memory of my body intertwining with hers.

Laying there reminiscing about last night, a smile appears across my face hearing her peacefully sleeping as she lets out soft breaths with her face buried into my hair. I slowly start to remove her arm that has me in a death grip but, as soon as my hand tries to remove her, she immediately wakes up.

"Detka? Is everything okay?" she places her hand on the side of my face turning me to look at her.

"Yes my love. I just need to pee..." I chuckle as I kiss her worried face getting myself out of bed walking to the bathroom.

When I come back towards the bed, I suddenly become aware of her eyes following my every move.

"Mmm, you look good in my clothes," her voice seductive as I look at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Is that so? Well, how about with no clothes?" I tease, winking at her.

Her eyes darken in front of me at the thought. I strip myself out of the clothes that cover me, I hear her growl reaching for me, as I take my time getting under the sheets with her. She rolls herself on top of me as she place kisses all over my face making me giggle.

"You're beautiful, y/n" I shake my head."Not as beautiful as you, Natasha," she rests her forehead agaisnt mine.

"You realize you're mine, right?" I chuckle at her seriousness.

"Yes, love. I think that was pretty clear from last night." She smiles kissing my lips, "my beautiful girlfriend" she rasps out. My heart thumps at the sound of being her girlfriend.

"Mmm, my beautiful girlfriend," I whisper back to her as I kiss her nose, then bitting her bottom lip.

"Mmm, y/n" her moan sends goosebumps all over my body.

"I would love to stay in bed naked all day with my beautiful girlfriend... but, my supervisor needs me to train in an hour.." I pout. She lets out a chuckle.

"Well, I might need to speak to your supervisor about that." she whispers agaisnt my lips, bitting my bottom lip back as she continues, "but, I think she will understand..." I let out a moan as she removes her clothes. Her lips smile into mine as we both roam our hands up and down each others bodies.

———————————
(Two hours later)

I walk into the gym with a limp, I see Natasha smirking as she watches me walk over to her.

"You okay y/l/n?" she grins as she stands next to Tony.

"Yup, perfectly fine Romanoff." I playfully roll my eyes as I sit on the mat stretching.

Tony walks over to me after finishing his conversation with Natasha," Y/n I'll leave you and Nat to train. But, both of you need to meet me to go over tomorrows mission." My body tense along with Natasha's realizing tomorrow is the day.

I nod as he leaves the room.

"Ready, moya lyubov?" she smiles warmly extending her hand out.

"Ready." I smile back taking it as she leads me to the ring.

————————————-
(Five hours later)

I'm currently sitting in Tony's office with Fury, and Natasha, as Tony goes over the mission.