Who?

A/N as usual sorry for any mistakes! :)

Wanda POV
Two weeks later

"Hi sweetheart," I lean in kissing her forehead watching how she peacefully sleeps. Her body no longer bruised. Bruce has stopped the drug four hours ago, hoping for her to wake up on her own.

"Natasha will be here soon, honey. She hasn't left your side." I take her hand feeling it flinch in my grasp. The door opening doesn't matter to me as I study her face looking for any signs of movement.

"Y/n?" Her eyes flutter open slowly.

Y/N POV

I open my eyes, trying to adjust to the bright light.

"Y/n?" I hear a soft voice call out.

"detka?" A raspy voice joins.

Who's voices?

Finally regaining my vision I'm able to see my surroundings, two red heads lean over me. Both gorgeous.

"Where am I?" I look around, "what happened?" I see the red head on my left have tears roll down her face, "Thank god, Y/n," she leans in, I quickly pull back, "I'm sorry, who are you?"

"Baby? It's me, Natasha.." her voice cracks. I shake my head, "I'm sorry, I don't know who you are." I hear a shaky breath leave the woman, looking to my right watching the other red head cover her mouth as she silently sobs.

"What's going on? Who are you guys?" I start to panic, these faces, I don't remember. I can't remember them..

"No..." I hear the woman, Natasha cry out.  Suddenly, the door to the room swings open, finally seeing a familiar face.

"Diana," I breathe out, "Y/n," she cups my face pushing the red head away.

"I don't know who these people are," I lean into her touch, "baby.. what happened?" I ask softly looking at her confused. I hear sobs come from Natasha as she slides her body down the wall.

What's wrong with her?

"What..what do you remember, darling?" Diana ask softly. "Diana!" Natasha shouts. I turn closing my eyes looking anywhere in my brain, "I-I remember we were having dinner at home," I smile at her, "laying in bed with you," looking at her, blushing at what I remembered next.

"That's..that's what I remember and now I'm here." I watch Diana smile softly, tears rolling down her cheeks. "My daisy," she caresses my cheek, "baby," I whisper back.

"Diana! Can we speak outside..now!" The other redhead interrupts, I look between Diana and her, curious on how they know each other. I look over at Natasha, who's staring at me longing, her eyes shimmering green while they spill tears walking with the two of them.

Wanda POV

"What the fuck are you doing!?" Natasha pushes Diana into the wall, "she isn't yours!"

"She doesn't remember Romanoff. Do you want her to panic knowing that there's three years worth of memories missing!?" Diana spat back.

"I'm calling Bruce, there has to be a way,"I start walking down the hall hearing them both argue.

"Hello?"

"Bruce, can come to the medical wing please. Y/n's awake..."

"Oh wonderful news!"

"Bruce..."

"Yeah?"

"She doesn't remember." I croak out.