Mission #2**

Long mature smut at the beginning 18+. If you don't like dirty smut skip to where it breaks off to the next day. (This smut apologizing for what may be coming around the corner for Natasha and Y/n....)

Violence, mention of blood, death

Sorry for any mistakes! I honestly have been re-reading this for over a month trying to edit as best as possible.

*************************

Y/N POV

The feeling of soft sheets beneath me is quickly replaced with strong hands pulling me in, "Mm, hi detka," her voice raspy, lips gently marking mine as we face one another. "Hi," I mumble, burying my head in her chest. My whole body exhausted after another long day of training with Diana. The feeling of her hand drawing soothing patterns on my back, lulling me to sleep only to be disturbed when I hear a soft chuckle, "tired baby?" I nod, hiding more into her.

Laying together in a comfortable silence her hand suddenly stopping their movements. "Y/n?," her voice soft. "Hmm?" I hum in response keeping my head hidden in her chest. "Can I talk to you about something?" I pull back more to see a sad smile form across her face.

"What's wrong love?" brushing my thumb across her cheeks. Her fingertips brush the back of my hand sending a wave of warmth across it, "Di-did you request Diana to be with you during the mission instead of me?" her voice lacking her usual confidence. "What? no, of course not." I immediately respond. "I hate her," she instantly responds, voice cold. The evident anger still lingering on her tongue from the meeting this morning.

"I'm going to be in the complete opposite direction from you," she continues her ramble only stopping when my lips touch hers "I'm sorry love. I promise i'm going to be okay." Her eyes flickering down to my lips brushing her thumb gently over them. "You have nothing to worry about, Natty," I mumble against the pad of her thumb, stinging it with a kiss.

Her head shakes protesting against my words, "I will always worry about you," she whispers seriously, causing me to let out a light chuckle.

"And I, with you," pushing back, "and... we could keep going all night about who is worried about who." Kissing her softly before laying beside her again. Watching her smile grow as she lifts her hand up moving to brush a strand of hair out of my face.

Another comfortable silence falls between us, both of us laying on our sides looking at one another. The sound of the rain hitting the bedroom window, is the only sound that can be heard as we admire each other. My eyes study her green eyes, watching them roam my features. "What?" chuckling nervously, my hands wiping my face curious on what she's staring at so intensely. "You're so beautiful, Y/n," she whispers. Her emerald eyes filled with nothing but love, and adoration, only to be overtaken with desire when she brings my face down to taste her lips.

"mhm," her hand gripping the back of my head, pressing me harder into her. Her lips desperate to taste mine, as if she would starve without them. Her tongue slides across the bottom of my lip, moaning for access as she flips us, taking the position she loves best, and that's with me beneath her. Her hands move down the sides of my body, pushing my legs apart to give her room to slide her knee where she wants it.

"I want you Y/n, I want you so badly my love. But, I know you're tired—" I cut her off by pulling her in for a heated kiss, "Please," I whisper against her lips, "please fuck me however you want." I plead, hearing her moan, quickly gripping my shirt. Both, only dressed in a simple T-shirt, easily giving her access to take what's hers. The contact from her bare knee brushing against my core, causes my back to arch, moaning for her to touch me.