Therapy

The next day you sat in the middle of the couch, flanked by Natasha on one side and Wanda on the other. Natasha gently held onto your hand, a silent gesture of love and support, while Wanda's grip on your hand was tight with a mix of concern and possessiveness.

Dr. Montgomery, a seasoned therapist, sat across from you, Natasha and Wanda, her gaze thoughtful and probing. She began the session by delving into the dynamics of their relationships with you, seeking to understand the roles each played in your life.

As the conversation unfolded, Dr. Montgomery turned to Natasha, her expression gentle yet curious. "Natasha, could you share with us why you requested this session today?"

Natasha's eyes met Dr. Montgomery, a flicker of vulnerability crossing her features. "Wanda accused me of failing to protect Y/n the night she was hurt," she confessed, her voice tinged with a mixture of hurt and defiance.

In that moment, a wave of realization washed over you as you finally understood the source of the tension between Wanda and Natasha. The accusation had planted seeds of doubt and discord, casting a shadow over their once unwavering bond.

Wanda's voice cut through the air, filled with anger and accusation. "Natasha, you were supposed to keep her safe and you let her get hurt."

Natasha's eyes flashed with determination as she defended herself. "I would do anything for her. I would give my life if it meant that she would forever be safe. I will not have you accuse me of failing her."

Dr. Montgomery observed the tension crackling between Natasha and Wanda, the weight of their unspoken emotions hanging heavy in the air. She knew that beneath their clashes lay a shared love for you that ran deep, intertwined with their own personal experiences of loss and guilt.

You sat between them, a silent observer to the seething tension that crackled in the room like electricity, the air heavy with unspoken accusations and unbridled anger.

Wanda's voice sliced through the silence like a blade, her words laced with venom as she directed her fury at Natasha. "Natasha, you failed her. You failed to protect her when she needed you the most. Don't you dare try to justify your incompetence."

Natasha's eyes blazed with a fierce intensity, her jaw clenched in a display of restrained fury as she met Wanda's gaze head on. "How dare you accuse me of not doing enough! I would give everything to protect her, more than you'll ever know. You have no right to accuse me of that!"

The room seemed to shrink in the face of their escalating anger, the atmosphere thick with the weight of unspoken grievances and unresolved conflicts. You could feel the heat of their rage radiating off them, a noticeable force that threatened to engulf everyone in its fiery embrace.

Wanda's voice rose in pitch, her words sharp and cutting. "You think you're blameless in all of this? You're just as responsible for what happened to her as is everyone else who was there that night!"

Natasha's restraint wavered, her control slipping as she pushed back against Wanda's accusations with a ferocity born of wounded pride and righteous indignation. "I did everything in my power to protect her! You have no idea the danger she was in that night and the different situations that were at play!"

You sat uneasily between them, the visible waves of anger and resentment washing over you like a suffocating tide. As the two women hurled accusations and barbs at each other, you felt anxiety building up inside you, a gnawing sense of dread clawing at your insides.

Your leg bounced up and down involuntarily, a physical manifestation of the turmoil raging within you, a silent cry for release from the pressure cooker of emotions threatening to engulf you. Dr. Montgomery, sensing the mounting panic in you, abruptly intervened, her voice cutting through the screeching of Natasha and Wanda's yelling match.