You're mine **

Where is she taking me!?

Natasha drags me down the hall and into her office leaving the door open behind her. She lets out a deep sigh, walking up to a mini bar in the corner of the room. She pours herself a stif drink. I watch her move across the room to look out the massive window. No words have left her mouth. 

"Natasha what's wrong?" I step towards the window. I lay my hand on her left shoulder. She steps away from my touch. She takes a sip of her drink, continuing to look out the window.

I'm so confused. Why is she acting like this?

"Natasha...are you okay?" I ask softly. I move closer to her again making sure there is a good distance between us. She sighs.

"No. No, I'm not okay y/n..." Her voice is sharp, her attention solely focusing out the window.

Why won't she look at me!

I let out a frustrating sigh. "Can you tell me what's wrong? Please, Natasha?" She doesn't acknowledge me. She continues to sip on her drink looking anywhere else but me.

"Can you please just look at me!" I beg, my voice raises a little. Her eyes snap over to me.

"You want to know what's wrong Y/N?!" the tone of her voice send shiveres down my spine

"You want to know what's wrong Y/N?!" the tone of her voice send shiveres down my spine. She slams her drink down on the table as she stalks her way closer to me. My breath hitches.

"What's wrong is that you're not mine.."

another step closer.

"Seeing someone else's hands all over you, seeing them undress you with their eyes. Knowing others want you and that I can't have you drives me crazy! I can't take it anymore, I can't stand it!" Her breath is hot as her body grazes my front. Her lips hover over mine. I look from her lips to her eyes. The beautiful green was replaced with dark predator eyes.

"You want me?" My question was whispered over her lips. My eyes still looking into hers.

"More than you can ever imagine, y/n." She husks out. Our body's inches apart our breaths mixing with one another.

She lets out a frustrating sigh, "do you understand how hard it's been for me trying to resist you!" She shouts, her voice coated with desire.

The tension between us only growing, waiting for one another to push it further.

Then it breaks.

Her lips press against mine, her hands grip the sides of my face. She moans as I give her full access to my mouth. She takes her time exploring it with her tongue until she pulls her lips back, breaking the heated connection. I try to catch my breath, as her hand tightly grips the back of my head as our lips lightly hover over one another. Our breaths heavy.

"I want you. I need you. I don't give a shit that I'm your supervisor," she husks out. Her pupils fully dilated. Her black orbs staring into mine.

Fuck. I'm in love with her.