I Don't Remember

I don't bother knocking, storming in seeing Y/n peacefully laying on the bed as Diana comes walking out of the bathroom.

Y/N POV

The door being flung open startles me, turning my body on my side, clutching the comforter. I see a furious red head entering the room.

"Get out." Diana says coldly

"Y/n." Natasha speaks softly as she makes her way around the bed. I follow her movements turning back over on my other side, looking at the beautiful woman kneeling in front of me.

I study her, letting my eyes look over her features. Threat or not a threat. I watch her look at me, her features softening, her red hair...the same image flashes across my mind. The mysterious woman returning. I close my eyes savoring the feeling it brings me, before quickly reopening them.

"What?" She gently caresses my cheek.

"N-nothing.."

"What were you thinking about?" she looks at me, her eyes flickering to my lips. I look over at Diana watching her hands form into fists.

"Can you look at me sweetheart," Natasha sweetly asks, gently turning my head back to her.

"Tell me, what were you thinking about?" Her tone coming out more as a demand.

"Natasha what do you want." Diana interrupts her body seething. She looks at Diana glaring at her until she turns back to me smiling sadly at me, "Y/n, I need to tell you something."

"Natasha that's enough" Diana warns

"What is it?" Curious to know, the woman kneeling in front of me, eyes practicality begging for me to listen. Natasha sighs, "Diana has been lying to you."

"Natasha, I swear to god!" Diana hisses.

"What?" I jolt up, "Diana what is she talking about?" My heart beats out of my chest a feeling of hurt brewing in my stomach. But, Diana stays quiet, she's not denying Natasha's words.

"Answer me!" I demand, her body swiftly moving onto the bed to hold me. But, Natasha is quick to react, removing her grip from me.

"Baby, she's insane," Diana rambled.

"Can someone just fucking tell me!" My patience running thin, no is answering me and the vague statement is driving me insane.

"Sweetheart," Wanda steps in."Don't!" Diana yells at her, but, Wanda keeps walking."Diana left you..three years ago." Her voice sadden, her face covered in worry. I rub my head, trying to process her words.

"What the fuck? Three? Haven't I been sleeping that long?" I ask them, the feeling of tears pooling in my eyes threatening to spill. Diana turns away not looking at me.

"No," Natasha finally speaks again, I look at her, her chest rapidly moving, nervousness present in her tone. "It's was just two weeks." She adds.

"The car accident happened two weeks ago?" I trail off, I feel as if the walls are closing in. Realizing that there's three years I had lived, only to don't remember anything.

"Forget what she's saying Y/n. It doesn't matter my daisy, what matter is I have you now." She moves closer on the bed, my walls come crumbling in. I jump out of bed, crossing my arms over my body. My oversize T-shirt is the only barrier, but I feel as if I'm bare in front of everyone.

Embarrassment washes over me, confusion. Who is she really to me.

"What happened?" I look at Diana begging for her to just tell me the truth, let me know why she left.