Blissfully Unaware*

"Natty! Don't!" You chuckle kicking your legs as she walks further out on the dock holding you bridal style. "Don't what?" She asks innocently. "Don't throw me!" You squeal feeling her sway you in her arms getting closer to the edge.

"Throw you?" She continues the motion making you squeal some more, smirking down at you making you grip her tighter as she gives you a mischievous look before tossing you in the water.

You swim back up, grumbling at her infectious laugh, pouting at her as she jumps in with you. Her strong arms wrap around you, keeping you close to her as you wrap your legs around her waist. "What happened to staying in bed?" You grumble, hiding in her neck while you float with her. "If I remember correctly, someone wanted to go swimming," she teases, pressing her lips to your temple swimming you closer to the shallow part.

The water is crystal clear, reflecting the beauty of the surrounding nature. You swim around feeling the gentle ripples against your skin as Natasha watches you with love in her eyes. Smiling back at her your eyes catches something in the distance. A shadowy figure seemed to be moving among the trees at the edge of the lake, that glare you saw prior appearing again.

Your heart skips a beat as a feeling of fear washes over you. You can't shake the feeling that something terrible was about to happen.

You turn to Natasha with your eyes filled with concern. Natasha, always vigilant and perceptive, immediately notices the change in your demeanor. She could see the fear in your eyes, triggering a haunting memory from the dream she had the other night. A dream, where she saw you in danger, helpless and in pain.

Her heart races and her protective instincts kick in. Without hesitation, she swims closer to you wrapping her arms around you shielding you in a reassuring embrace.

Natasha whispers softly, "What's wrong, love? I can sense somethings bothering you."

You tremble slightly, your voice filled with worry as you try to explain what you saw. Natasha holds you tighter, her mind racing with possibilities. She knew she had to stay calm and protect the person she loves the most.

She decides to guide you back to the shore, keeping a watchful eye on the distant figure. She didn't want to take any chances with your safety. Pressing a firm but gentle touch on your lower back leading you back to shore. "Come on, detka," she holds your hand tightly and leading you back to the cabin.

Inside, she discreetly locks the door ensuring your safety. She knew that something was off and her instincts told her to call in the rest of the team for backup. "Why don't you go change, my love," she orders, keeping a calm exterior as she playfully spanks your ass watching you giggle as you do what you're told.

Once you left the room Natasha dials Tony without your knowledge discussing the situation. Tony already knowing about the nightmare she had having him check out the area the morning after.

They both agree to have the team to come and investigate discreetly, not wanting to alarm you unnecessarily.

As she waits for the team's update, she kept a watchful eye on the cabin's surroundings, remaining calm and composed in your presence, not wanting to reveal her concerns. Instead she focused on providing comfort and distraction in activities that would divert your attention away from what you both saw across the lake. "Hey, baby. How about we bake some cupcakes together? What do you say?"

You walk over to her where she stands in the  kitchen with a smile on your face as she leans her hip against the counter, "that sounds like a good idea."

The kitchen is well lit, with sunlight streaming in through the window having it cast a soft glow on the marble countertops.

Natasha reveals her secret to making the perfect cupcakes, having your eyes widen with curiosity. Believing that Wanda is the only one who truly knows how to create perfect cupcakes but intrigued for her to show you.