Ms. Romanoff

It's been three weeks since Natasha and I have become official. Heaven is all I can describe, she's so patient letting me go at a speed im comfortable with. She takes me out every day either to walk in the park, simple coffee date or a movie date.

Finding out what truly happened has made my mind be able to rest easily. Natasha took the time to explain her past to me, knowing that she had already done this before I lost my memories. But, she was more than willing to talk about it again.

There are sometimes Natasha will say I love you. Don't get me wrong my heart melts when I hear her say it, and I never correct her. But, my lips aren't ready to return it. Soon. Just not yet. I know she understands I just can't help and see a flash of hurt in her eyes when I don't return it.

Diana on the other hand still roams the compound with Carol on her arm. Theyve been together ever since I found them having sex. Diana has officially taken my old room. Having Natasha quickly move me into her room which I was already sleeping in her bed since our first night we've been inseparable ever since.

But somethings been off with Diana, she's been acting tense, more than usual. I had gotten up in the middle of the night the other day for glass of water after wiggling out of Natasha's death grip. I went into the kitchen hearing voices down the hall. The voices were muffled but I saw Diana arguing with someone the only thing I heard Diana say was Romanoff.

I obviously told Natasha about this and how there was man I didn't recognize in the compound at 3 in the morning. Since then, her gun has been placed on top of the nightstand.

Natasha's demands of Diana to stay away was denied obviously. But her stripping Diana of supervision was accepted. Natasha starts as my supervisor today. My new requirement to be part of the team is to take classes with new entiers at the avenger tower.

"Are you going to behave in my class detka?" She rasps pushing her front against my back snaking her arms around my waist leaning her chin on my shoulder. "Depends" I wink at her in the mirror seeing her smirk. "Depends on what?" She teases kissing my cheek. "Will I get a reward?" I turn facing her, our lips inches a part. "Detka.." she purrs, "I'll always reward a good girl." She smirks pushing her lips to mine.

Natasha, Bruce, Steve and Wanda are all taking up classes this fall helping to train the new recuites that have entered this year. Due to my memory loss and injuries they thought best if I start fresh.

Natasha's class specializes in interrogation, and history of previous assassins and how to spot one. Steven.. old man, he is the trainer, he will teach us to fight and how to fight without injuring ourselves. Bruce is obvious, all about medince. How to heal and stitch a wound.

Wanda's class will be all about powers, and control. There are few other professors apparently, but I have just one I don't know and that's Sharon Carter. After reading the description of the class it seems she'll be giving a history lesson about the avengers.

The door flings open startling Nat and I, "are you ready idiot?" I roll my eyes at the blonde, "yes, yelena." Natasha chuckles pulling me in for one last kiss, "I wish I could drive you detka...but-" I shake my head smiling, "I understand Natty." She smiles patting my ass, "see you in class Ms. Y/l/n" I nod walking towards Yelena, "you too Ms. Romanoff." I hear Natasha's breath hitch smirking at her reaction.

Due to Natasha now becoming my professor we had to sign a contract that we will not expose our relationship to the public and to ensure no favoritism will happen. So during class hours she is just my professor Ms. Romanoff.

"That was disgusting." Yelena says pulling out her car keys faking gagging the whole way. I still haven't been able to drive waiting for clearance from Bruce so Yelena has offered to be my driver.