Party

Y/N POV
(Next morning)

I open my eyes seeing the summer sun shinning in my room. I tense up with the feeling of someones head buried in the back of mine and a warm body holding me. The smell of vanilla surrounds me realizing I'm being held by the beautiful redhead as my body suddenly relaxes into her touch.

But, calm was quickly replaced with panic.

Oh my god. Natasha is in my bed....A trainees bed! I start to panic of the thought of her getting in trouble because of me.

I try to create distance moving my body closer to my side of the bed. But, she pulls me back into her. Both of us laying in the middle of the bed under the covers. I quickly become aware that, this was not where I fell asleep last night.

Did she move me and still stayed with me?

"Natasha?" I whisper

"Mmm, yes?" Her raspy morning voice quickly does things to me. I squeeze my thighs together at the sound.

Oh my god the morning voice...save me.

"I don't want you getting in trouble for being in here, love." I quietly say as I go to remove her hand.

Oh my god I said love!? How did that slip out!?

She grips me tighter as if someone will take me away from her. I feel her breasts press hard against my back.

"I don't care." She rasps out.

Since the moment I saw her I wanted her. But, it's forbidden....she's my supervisor. She's so hard to resist, my feelings are so strong for her.

I close my eyes relishing the feeling of being in her arms. My ass instinctively pushing back into her at the thought of how close we could truly be. She hums into the back of my head at the movement. Her mouth skimming my ear.

I want her so bad....wait....I can't be thinking like this.

"Natasha.." I whisper

"Detka.." she groans in my ear

My body heats up squeezing my thighs tighter together as I become more aroused by the beautiful redhead. The warmth of her breath over my ear as she whispers in Russian.

"Ty ponyatiya ne imeyesh', chto ty dlya menya znachish'." Her tone seductive.

"Tell me what you said...please." I whisper back, her face buried into my hair.

"I'll tell you one day." She husks out. She begins to slide her hand down the side of my body. My ass presses harder against her.

"y/n.." she lets out in a moan.

I need to hear that again..

I quickly turn my body facing her. I grip the back of her head bring our mouths inches apart. Her eyes dark, her hands gripping my back pulling me impossibly closer to her. Our bodies entangled as we practically grind our fronts against one another. Waiting for someone to cross the line.

"detka...please." she rasps out in a growl. Our lips inches away, our dark eyes staring into one another. We grip each other tight.

I want her. fuck it! I can't resist her anymore.

"Natasha..I want..." I'm immediately cut off by the sound of her phone ringing.

Fucking phones hate me I swear.

She doesn't move keeping herself where she is.

"You want...what y/n...tell me." her voice above a whisper as they hover over my lips.