I lost someone

Entering the room taking in the decor, "this is beautiful..."

"It is, isn't?" Diana whispers behind me rubbing my back

"It is, isn't?" Diana whispers behind me rubbing my back. "I think I'm going to shower..." feeling a little awkward around her, but also feeling dirty.

Standing in the shower, my mind is trying to not freak out about sleeping for three whole years..my body starts aching.

Stepping out pulling the hoodie that's given to me back on walking over to Diana. "Do we have any aspirine?" I ask rubbing my sides. "What's wrong love? Are you in pain?" I nod my head, "yes," she kisses my check grabbing my hand.

"Let's get something to eat and some pain medicine for you love," Diana says leading me out of the room.

In the kitchen I see bloodshot eyes watching me enter, while the other red head, Wanda was at the stove.

"Mmm, that smells.. delicious, can I ask what you're making?" Wanda smiles widely at my question.

"Of course sweetheart," I can't help but blush at the term of endearment. "I'm making y/f/d," she says, her hands quickly cutting up some vegetables.

"Y/f/d! That's my favorite!"

"Is it now?" She smiles warmly, I nod "well, I'm glad, because that's what we are having for dinner."

I turn from the stove, looking behind me seeing Natasha look at me while she sits at the island, my heart beating fast at the sight of her.

god, she's gorgeous...wait..why do I feel like this. Jesus Y/n pull yourself together you have a girlfriend!

I hear Wanda clear her throat smiling at Natasha making her way over to her.

"H-Hi," I say shyly at Natasha.

why does she make me nervous.

"Hi detka," her tone soft, smiling warmly listening to Wanda as she whispers something in her ear. Her eyes tear up a little, her eyes never leaving me.

"Here baby, Diana breaks my gaze handing me pain medicine. "Thank you," I take it from her grabbing a glass of water.

"Are you in pain detka?" I feel Natasha's presences behind me, sending involuntary goosebumps up my arm.

why does my body react like this...

Again, Wanda clears her throat, remembering Natasha had asked me a question.