Beautiful Red

The next morning

Diana groans snuggling into the back of me, I keep my eyes closed hearing her softly speak, "Mhm good morning."

"Good morning," I mumble, tired from the lack of sleep.

"How did you sleep, my daisy?"

"Fine, how about you?" She gently flips me on my back, hovering over me, "I slept good," she brushes a strand of hair out of my face, smiling.

"I missed you, y/n. I missed you so much." Her voice soft.

"Im here," I smile watching her eyes dart to my lips. "Can I kiss you?" she asks sweetly. I chuckle, moving my thumb across her cheek, "of course, you don't have to ask. You aren't going to hurt me, if that's what you're worried about." I tease her.

Smiling, she leans down meeting my lips. I close my eyes feeling her deepen the kiss. A blurry face flashes through my mind, images of a beautiful body, one that was certainly not Diana's, causes me to pull back quickly.

"What's wrong?" surprised at the rejection. "uh, n-nothing," I press my lips with hers, retrieving the images again.

familiar..

Indistinct image after image, but one stays playing on a loop. The beautiful color red, a gorgeous naked body, lips mouthing a word, a faint word that sounds dull, "de a"

what? say it again, tell me what you said...

I try to focus on her lips, letting my imagination play, turning me on more, I don't understand. But, I like it.

"Mmhm," I moan out softly. Diana's hand sliding under my shirt, as I tightly keep my eyes shut, watching the images of this mysterious woman run wild.

Who are you? Why do I feel like I know you..

"Do you like that Y/n?" Diana's voice mixed with the voice in my head, that rasp... a loud groan leaves my throat.

"Y-yes," I pant out, feeling Diana quickly discarding me of my clothes. I open my eyes watching her remove her clothing straddling my lap.

She leans down skimming her teeth at the column of my throat. My breath hitching when I feel her hand sliding up my thigh."I've missed this," she pants out at the shell of my ear.

Why don't I feel connected...what's wrong with me? I don't, I can't....

Feeling my body tense, I pull back muttering, "wait-wait," I say, halting her hand. She looks at me confused, flash of anger only to quickly dissolve when she speaks, "what's wrong, Y/n?"

Feeling ashamed at the fact that i'm not able to please her, after all that she has done, all those years waiting for me to wake up. "I'm just not ready," I mumble, I see her look at me, unable to read her.

Annoyed? At me? At something?

I stutter, continuing,"i'm sorry, baby, I-"a knock is heard at the door, abruptly breaking the tense atmosphere.

I look up at Diana, watching her roll her eyes shouting, "one minute!" She leans down giving my lips a short peck before leaving the bed. I let out a deep breath, flipping on my stomach, the sheet only covering my ass. I clingy to a pillow watching her move across the the room, pulling over a hoodie before opening the door.

"Yes?" Diana says with a vex tone.

"I want Y/n." I hear Wanda's voice speak sternly. Diana opens the door wider, letting Wanda take a good look at me. My face heats up embarrassed, feeling exposed.