The meeting

Y/N POV

I open my eyes to the sound of birds chirping in the summer air. I'm laying on my right side facing the balcony doors. I see a beautiful red head standing out on the balcony looking ahead.

I could get use to this view.

I don't move from my spot as I take in the view. She turns around to walk back in. Her emerald eyes looking over at me as she smirks.

"Good morning Y/N, enjoying the view?" She teases.

I smile at her as stretch sitting up in bed. "You could say that." I tease back, winking at her as she leans against the balcony door frame.

Her cheeks turn a light shade of pink as she looks away. "Also, good morning to you too Nat." I add, smiling at her sudden shyness. She walks over to me and sits on the edge of the bed.

"How are you feeling?" she asks, her tone full of worry. I look at her, her eyes show nothing but care.

I fiddle with my fingers,"Better." I say, "I-i'm just embarrassed a little." I sigh as I continue, "Nat, I just want to thank you... again." She shakes her head. "There is no need to thank me. I'm just happy I was here for you." She says softly as she smiles warmly at me. I feel my face turning red as she grabs my hand as she continues to speak,"and please don't be embarrassed sweatheart. I get nightmares too." I look at her surprised.

"I'm sorry you have to go through that, Natasha." I squeeze her hand. She looks at me with sad eyes.  "I'm sorry you have to as well, Y/N." she squeezes back.

I shift myself closer to her as we stare into eachothers eyes. Our bodies pulling together as we both lean towards one another. Our lips inches away from tasting one another.

*PING*

The ringing of my alarm breaks us apart, startling us both. She chuckles, as I groan in annoyance for it disturbing the moment. I grab my phone turning the alarm off.

Did we almost...I shake my head getting rid of the thought, looking at my phone.

Is it really 10:30am? Fuck, the meeting. I sigh, putting my phone down.

"Y/N what's wrong?" She looks at me concerned.

"Nothing. It's just that I have meeting with Tony at 11." I mumble the last part. She looks at me and smiles.

"I know. I'll be there as well" She says as she squeezes my hand comforting me. I furrow my eyebrows," What is it about?" I ask nervously. She sighs as she goes to speak.... *PING*

The timing of these phones suck ass.

Natasha grabs her phone looking at with anger in her eyes. She curses under her breath.

"Is everything okay, Nat?" I take her hand putting it in mine.

"Yeah, it's just... Tony wants to see me before the meeting." she says as she places her phone in her pocket, letting go of my hand.

"I'll see you down there, Y/N." Natasha says as she gets up from the bed leaving the room quickly.

As she leaves, I get up to get ready for the meeting. Well..that changed the mood dramatically. Fuck.