Diana**

Y/N POV
"Natasha this is Y/n's new supervisor, Diana."

 We stand there in silence until the door swings open, revealing two members of the board walking in

"Agent Romanoff" a tall skinny man walks up to her, shaking her hand.

Have I seen him before?

"Agent Matthews," she smiles, side eyeing me the whole time.

I watch the board members take their seats across the table. I can't help but scan them over until my eyes immediately connect with Natasha. Her eyes black, drunk with jealousy, I give her a quick  reassuring smile. I see her eyes soften at the gesture but quickly replaced with anger when I feel Diana's body behind me, laying a soft hand on my lower back breaking my gaze from Natasha.

"Y/n, we need t-" Diana was cut off by the sound of Natasha clearing her throat.

"Should we start.." Natasha says coldly.

"Right

"Right." Fury stands at the front, clasping his hands together. I take my seat across from Natasha with Diana sitting to my right.

"Well, first, I would like to congratulate Y/n on her speedy recovery," he smiles at me.

"Recovery?" Diana asks confused looking Fury.

"Ah, right. I forgot to tell you, Y/n was injured during the last mission."

"You were hurt?!" She cups my face glaring at Natasha. I nod, removing her hands.

I'm so confused on why she cares....

Natasha scoffs at her, "Oh I can assure you, she was well attended to." Natasha's tone short, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

Fury clears his throat looking at Natasha shaking his head, his eyes telling her to stop.

"I would like to introduce agent Marlowe and agent Matthews. They're part of the board who handles these type of situations." Fury turns to the brunette woman who sits next to Natasha gesturing her to proceed.