Prototype Y62D

(FYI: different writing style this chapter)

Natasha's eyes flutter open seeing her arm still delicately wrapped around your naked body as you sleep on your back. Her eyes move from your face to the balcony, the sun hidden behind the  morning clouds waking earlier than she had anticipated to.

Knowing you'll be sleeping for the day she covers your bruised body with a bigger comforter in replacement of her body heat, placing a gentle kiss to your lips before heading to pay your ex another visit.

Natasha enters the kitchen to leave a note for the team letting them know to check in on you periodically until she gets back. Which mid writing the note she realizes its pointless knowing Wanda will be by your side. She sighs, looking at the note crumbling it up, deciding to just text her letting her know where she was off to.

The redhead doesn't mind the early hour liking the peace and quiet before it turns hectic. She savors these mornings alone with her thoughts with a warm cup of coffee in hand, this is when she thinks best.

But this type of morning doesn't compare to the other mornings. Normally snuggling with you under the covers tightly wrapping her arms around your body watching how peaceful you look. But she can't do that with you this morning. You're hurt and in pain because of Diana.

God she hates that woman with every inch of her body. She hates how she looks at you, how she treats you, how she stole you from her. She loathed the woman as soon as she stepped in to that conference room that afternoon.

For her, the thought of someone else once calling you theirs is maddening. Yes, it's the past, but fucking hell to her. She truly is one of the most jealous people out there, and she doesn't care. You're hers end of story.

Before Natasha steps out, she checks in on you one last time cracking the door, opening it slowly seeing you still in the same position. The placement of the comforter is to her liking, all of your pain medication next you on your night stand where your water bottle is placed just in case. After deeming you are good, she slowly shuts the door making her way out.

The sound of Natasha's footsteps has Wanda snapping her eyes open, listening to the foot pattern, it's not you she thought to herself. Wanda looks to her left seeing Vision's back turned to her as he sleeps. Her lips finds his shoulder blade making him hum, feeling the soft lips, he blindly searches behind him for his wife.

Wanda chuckles when Vision's hand finally finds her, having her naked body pressed up against his back, arm wrapping around him. "Where you going beautiful," he asks with a groggy voice. "Hmm, to check on my baby," she murmurs, kissing the back of his head. "Did you sleep well?" He mumbles into the pillow. "Very well thank you, darling," she buries her head in the back of his, hiding her smirk thinking about how Vision insisted on taking her stress away and he did just that allowing her to sleep peacefully.

Another light chuckle escapes her when she hears her husband snoring again haven fallen back to sleep. Twisting back on her side to grab her phone shooting upright seeing that Natasha had texted her making her get ready faster.

While Wanda scrambles out of bed, Bucky lays awake in his, replaying what occurred and why the fuck didn't Carol listen to him.

"Carol! What are you doing! You're not suppose to be here!

"Dont enter! We don't know what she'll do!"

"Carol! Stand down!

"Damn it Carol," he mumbles, rubbing his face with his hands not gotten much sleep the past few nights since the incident. His mind restless as he tries to figure out if he could've stopped her. What could he have done differently, what could have been said differently.