Say it again**

Oh no

I watch Natasha storm out the room, throwing my hands over my face sighing. It's not even 9 in the morning and shit has already hit the fan. I sit myself up heading to exit the room when Natasha's firm voice is heard in my head Stay here.

With my hand on the door knob ready to defy Natasha's orders my phone buzzes on the desk grabbing my attention. An unknown number flash across it, I hit decline seeing I had missed a text message from Wanda.

Mom
815
Sweetheart can you wake up Natasha?

Me
835
I didn't mean to start anything im sorry

My phone buzzes again this time with a no caller id "what the fuck?" I mumble to myself declining the call.

Mom
838
No, sweetheart you didn't don't apologize. We have the right to know when it involves you.

Me
843
Okay

Again, my phone buzzes the same no caller id. At this point I'm annoyed and ready to give this caller a piece of my mind.

"Hello?" I answer the phone, my tone no where near friendly. I listen hearing nothing on the other end, "hello?" I say again tone frustrated and annoyed. No answer. I end seeing Wanda text me.

Mom
845
I love you sweetheart

Me
847
I love you

Jesus. this is the most text messages I gotten in a while.

Yelena
849
What has Natasha going crazy?

Me
852
What do you mean?

Yelena
855
Shes screaming at fury and he looks terrified for once

My phone is working overtime as it buzzes with a phone call again.. "I swear to god if this.. oh it's just mom.."

"Mom?"

"Sweetheart can you come to the conference room?"

"Sure.."

"Nothing to worry about, okay?"

"okay."

After throwing on a hoodie and some leggings I make my way to the conference opening the door seeing every sat at the table expect for Natasha. Her body paces, face softening as I enter taking a seat at the end of the table.

Fury steps up, "I'm sorry for keeping this from everyone." Natasha keeps her deadly gaze on him making him continue. "Diana has stolen Y/n's shield folder. I sent you guys on that mission to try to find her not because I thought she ran off..." he stops having Natasha cross her arms with a raised brow.

Fury looks at me,"Do I think you are in danger?...yes." Fury admits making me tense.

"Nothing is going to happen to you detka." Natasha says sternly.

"We have found out that Diana had been looking for you. Making her way to shield when she had realized you were in need of a supervisor."

"Jackson, agent Matthew and her.. have disappeared with classified shield intel. Now we aren't sure what she is planning on doing with the stuff. But, I do have some theories...."

"Say it." Natasha orders

"We think she may be selling the intel for you in return. I think she is hiring hydra to take you."