Here we go*

That morning

"Fuck Natasha, Right there," my hand slams against the shower tile, head thrown back. Our breaths mixing, her hand holding my ass as she thrust the toy faster. I can feel her hips start to stutter, breathing becoming unsteady, "oh fuck!" She cries out making me crash with her.

"Good morning gorgeous," her tone a little breathless hiding in the crook of my neck standing under the water. I try catching my breath as she slowly pulls the toy out placing me back done gently on my feet. "Good morning to you too Natty," I chuckle.

And a good morning indeed, my hair was barely wet when Natasha's hands turn me around seeing that she had followed me into the shower, suddenly pushing me against the tile lifting me and wasting no time in sliding the toy in me, letting out a loud grunt.

"Are you trying to make it so I'm not able to walk?" I tease her, "we have that mission in three hours baby.." I add feeling her let out a deep breath tickling my neck.

"Let's forget it and stay home, we can lay in bed all day-"

"Natty, you know we have to do this." I sigh rubbing her back hearing her groan into my neck sighing as well, "I know.." she mumbles,"three hours you said?" She smirks into my skin.

"Mhm, yes..why?" She lifts me up making me squeal, "Natty!"

*****
"Here we go," I mutter under my breath walking the street like normal taking in the surroundings. Some light flurries gently falls from the sky, a brisk chill in the air making me miss the scorching hot summer knowing damn well I'll be wishing for cold as soon as summer arrives.

I can never be content.

"Hey Y/n!" Alex greets me as I enter the shop plastering a smile on my face hiding my anxiety as best as possible. "Hi Alex! How are you?"

"I'm doing good, how are you? no Wanda today?" He asks.

"I'm doing good as well, and she's at an appointment, so I'm grabbing both coffees today."

"Alrighty, I'll get started on your usuals." He puts the orders in as I swipe my card. "Thanks, Alex."

"I don't see any sign of her yet," Pete says

"Same on my side," Bucky responds

I look around the coffee shop seeing a familiar stature sitting at the window table a book placed in front of her. I know that black hair from anywhere.

"Thats because she already in here." I mumble to myself my back facing her, "left side of building far corner table..barely visible from the window."

"Moving my position, Pete stay at your check for any possible ambush." Bucky radios in

"Here you go Y/n, I'm just waiting on Wanda's." Alex slides one cup to you grabbing your normal sugars opening the lid adding one more packet.

"And here's Wanda's I'll see you next Friday?"

"Thanks, Alex. Yes, I will see you next Friday." You smile at him giving his hand a squeeze before grabbing the two coffees before exiting the  shop.