Bad girl ***

The room feels heavy with the weight of the revelation, and your heart is filled with a mixture of disbelief, anger, and fear. You can't fathom how Diana, Jackson, and Barbara could expect to be welcomed back into the program after the pain they had caused.

As the sobs subside, you find yourself sitting on the floor, your back against the wall, with Natasha's comforting presence beside you. The room is filled with a heavy silence as you both try to process the magnitude of the situation.

Natasha's voice breaks the silence, filled with genuine remorse. "I'm so sorry," she whispers, her words carrying the weight of the world. You look up, your tear-stained face meeting Natasha's sorrowful gaze. You can see the pain etched in her eyes, knowing that she too is grappling with the difficult reality you now face.

"I don't understand," you finally speak, your voice trembling with a mix of confusion and frustration. "How can they just come back like nothing happened? After everything they did to us?"

Natasha reaches out, gently wiping away a stray tear from your cheek. "I wish I had an answer, my love," she replies softly, her voice filled with empathy. "But this decision is not solely within my control. There are factors at play that I cannot change."

Your mind races, searching for a solution, for a way to protect yourself and the program from the pain of the past. "Can't you talk to someone?" you plead, desperation creeping into your voice.

Natasha's expression turns pained, and she shakes her head. "I've tried, my baby. I've done everything within my power. But the decision lies with a higher authority, and they have deemed it necessary to give Diana, Jackson, and Barbara another chance."

A surge of frustration courses through your veins. You feel trapped, powerless in the face of this decision. "It's not fair," you whisper, your voice filled with a mix of anger and sadness.

Natasha's arms tighten around you, offering comfort and support. "No, it's not," she murmurs, her voice filled with determination.

"What do I do?" you mumble into her shoulder. You hear her tongue click with sadness, "nothing, there's nothing you can do, baby." She mumbles into the top of your head.

Feeling the weight of your despair, Natasha holds you even closer, her arms enveloping you in a tight embrace. She presses a gentle kiss to the top of your head, her touch conveying a depth of love and comfort that words cannot express.

As Natasha senses your exhaustion, she gently lifts you up, cradling you in her arms with a tenderness that fills your heart. She carries you back to the bed, a place of comfort and security.

Laying you down gently on the soft sheets, Natasha lies beside you, her touch never leaving your side. She gazes at you with love and concern in her eyes, understanding the weight of your despair. "Let's talk about something else," she murmurs softly. You hum in agreement, feeling a sense of relief wash over you. "Okay," you whisper.

As you both search for a topic to shift your focus, your eyes meet and a gentle smile forms on Natasha's lips. "How about we talk about our wedding?" she suggests, her voice filled with excitement.

With a loving and desire filled tone, Natasha begins to describe the wedding you two have planned out, the wedding of your dreams. Her words carry you to a secluded private beach on Bali, where the soft sand tickles your toes and the warm sun kisses your skin. The air is filled with the scent of exotic flowers, their vibrant colors painting a picture of natural beauty.

"The ceremony will take place at sunset," Natasha says, her voice filled with warmth. "We'll stand hand in hand, surrounded by the beauty of nature. Our loved ones will be there."