Lies

Coming to my senses as my body starts to slowly wake up. I feel strong arms keeping me in place my back flushed against another body. I hear her hum into the back of my head "mm, it wasn't a dream," she whispers.

Suddenly my face is being attacked by soft kisses, "detka," a raspy voice slowly pulls me more out of my slumber, "my beautiful girl." Slowly opening my eyes, the sun slipping through the curtains laying on my side the room slightly dark with just a line of light. The feeling of a naked body pressed up against my bare back reminds me of last night events.

"Mhm," I mumble out trying to wake up properly. "Good morning baby." Natasha's kisses the top of my head pulling my back tightly against her front.

"Good morning, Natty," I turn on my back having her crawl on top of me, her lips quickly meeting mine. "My baby," she mumbles against my lips.

"Wanda texted if we wanted breakfast." She mumbles as she kisses my lips, "mhm, what time is it?" I ask. "7:30, detka" I groan at the early time, causing her to chuckle at the disapproval.

She kisses my lips deeply before slipping out of bed, I whine at her heat leaving the sheets, "come back."

"I'll be back detka, I'm just going to get the food." She leans over me on my side pecking my face with several kisses before lingering on my lips.

Opening the curtains, I hiss at the brightness hearing her chuckle. I watch her move around the room picking up a hoodie and sweatpants, "I'll be right back stay put."

Natasha POV

"I'll be right back stay put. I close the door smiling the whole time. I can't believe I have her again. The love of my life. I have her. I'll never let her go.

"Good morning Natasha, you're glowing today," Wanda smirks plating the food on the tray.

"Morning," I smile brightly.

"Why are you smiling like an absolute idiot." Yelena hands Kate a mug.

"You couldn't hear her last night?" Bucky teases.

"Shut it Buck," slapping his shoulder "thank god I didn't." Yelena pretends to gag.

Move near Wanda helping place things on the tray. She gently bumps her shoulder into mine, "so.."

"So..what?"

"Last night," Wanda wiggles her brows. I look away blushing, biting my lip.

"Amazing," I whisper, "she's..beyond as always." My mind trails off thinking about her body against mine, her moans, my name falling from her lips. "I'm so in love with her Wanda I just keep falling harder..even though she hasn't started"

I love you..Is all I wanted to scream last night. How desperately I wanted to hear it from her lips again.

"Okay. Please go, you're drooling," Yelena throws an apple at my head.

Wanda tugs my arm, "she has started." She says smiling. My heart thumps at the thought of hearing her say those three words back to me.

Y/N POV

I take the opportunity to freshen up in her bathroom.