Absolutely Not!

Oh. My. God. It's her.

Natasha.. her name rings through my mind, as she walks closer to the table.

"I don't see how that's my fault, your an avenger. The famous black widow who apparently can't tell time." The blonde rolls her eyes towards her sister. Natasha's eyes haven't left mine as she sits directly across from me. I shiver at the intensity of them.

She's the black widow?! My mind is internally screaming

She's the black widow?! My mind is internally screaming. God she's gorgeous.

"She had to train the new shield agents, Yelena." The woman to my left cuts in. She also has reddish hair.

What is with these red heads! Where have they been my whole life!?

Yelena rolls her eyes .

"Alright...moving on." Tony's eyes scans the room."As I was saying." He continues. "I would like to introduce to you my lab specialist Y/N L/N." He gestures towards me.

I stand and wave.

"Hello everyone." I say as I look around greeting them. I feel the side of my skull burning from a set of green eyes. I turn to look, and my breath catches in my throat. I shake myself out of the captivating trance that Natasha had me in. I bit down on my lip as I turn red. This didn't go unnoticed by the widow. Her pupils dilate at the action.

Butterflies flutter in my stomach. Her eyes never leaving mine. Those eyes were only on me...from the moment she saw me, they never left.

As I hesitantly break the eye contact, I directed my attention back towards Tony. I sit back in my chair, taking one last glance at the redhead in front of me. Her eyes dark, I see a hint of possessiveness in them...no.. I'm seeing things, that's right I'm seeing things. I mentally scold myself as I shake myself out of the thought.

Tony clears his throat and continues.

"Y/N is an employee I can trust, and she's smart. Which is why she is here." Tony states. He takes a deep breath "Hydra is back." He says seriously and straight to the point.

Everyone's face turned blank. Emotionless. I can't get a good read on anyone, expect for one man who immediately stands up, ready to say something. I see fear in his eyes.

"What are you talking about Tony? We wiped them out?!" The man spits back at Tony.  His knuckles turn white as they curl on the top of the table.

I unintentionally flinch at the tone of his voice. I look around hoping no one noticed, only to be met with worried green eyes across from me. I give a shy smile as my cheeks turn pink in embarrassment. I sigh, and turn away from her soft eyes. After I gather my thoughts, I focus back on the man who was yelling.

Wait...Does he have a metal arm? I thought to myself.

"Yes. He does." I heard a voice whisper into my left ear. "He won't hurt you." The sweet voice continued.