"Okay... well I have to shower." She sighed softly and was not ready to go out. All Jenn wanted to do was stay in bed and sleep. Once she got up and went to go turn on the shower, I walked up behind her and held her close.

"What will it take to get you out of this funk..?" I asked her as I kissed her head softly.

She just shrugged and stayed quiet.

"Baby.. this isn't like you... I know you... whatever it is.. we'll take it slow. Okay?" I said softly and she nodded softly then slowly pulled away to get undressed. She took off her clothes and I was completely mesmerized by her body... I couldn't help but stare and smile. Jenn noticed and I immediately looked away acting like I wasn't staring. She smiled softly and closed the shower door. I got undressed and decided to join her.

I gave her some space and was doing my own thing since the shower has two shower heads.

After I finished washing my body, Jenn just stared at me. I felt her staring so I looked over at her. "Whats wrong?" I asked.

"You're not going to touch me or do anything...?" She asked and seemed upset.

"No... I just thought I'd give you space.." I shrugged softly.

"Oh.." Jenn said softly.

"And don't start over thinking this hun, I love you, I do. I just don't want to overwhelm you when you're not in the right headspace. I want to give you room when you need it." I said to her and pulled her into a hug.

"What if I told you I wanted you to touch me?" She said softly.

"Then okay." I nodded.

She looked up at me and I looked down at her then slowly leaned down to kiss her deeply as I grabbed her ass and smacked it. She kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck. I picked her up and held her close as rubbed my chest softly as we kissed.

"Fuck you're so perfect. Like so perfect..." I whispered as I hungrily kissed her neck then began to suck on her soft spot. She moaned softly and placed her hand on the back of my neck, gripping my hair.

I left a few small hickeys on her neck then began to kiss down her chest. I sucked on her skin again and left hickeys on her breasts. I could tell Jenn was feeling herself and missed my touch. As soon as I wrapped my lips around her nipple, she immediately started moaning and was begging me to not stop as I sucked on her breasts roughly and fluttered my tongue against her nipple before tugging on it softly. I did the same to her other breast, giving both of her breasts attention. She  gripped my hair more and was turned on.

"Please papi.. ya... dámelo... por favor.... Give it to me..." Jenn whimpered and begged. I smirked and held her closer to me and placed my tip against her entrance and teased her.

"Ya papi.. pleaasseee." She begged. I smirked and slowly slid my cock in slowly, letting her get use to my size. She felt so tight... I groaned softly in her ear as I began to thrust slow and deep. I looked down to see her toes curling already. I chuckled softly and kept her close to me as I thrusted slow then began to thrust faster once we felt more comfortable. Jenn begged for me to go faster, so I did. I gripped her ass harder as the water was running down our bodies. I continued for thrust harder and faster. Loud moans filled the bathroom as we both enjoyed each others bodies rubbing against each other.

After a few minutes I held Jenn tighter as I cried out her name and came hard, filling her pussy up. Jenn and I both came at the same time, we were both so exhausted.

"Holy fuck..." I groaned and slowly set her down. I chuckled as I saw her struggle to stand up.

"Shut up and help me." Jenn laughed and turned off the water. I guided her to the bed and she immediately bent over the bed as she felt so relaxed and relieved to be in the bed. I smirked and stood behind her as I slowly spread her ass cheeks and slipped in my cock again.