"dream?" a voice said from behind us,

we turned to see a young girl behind us, i smiled and so did dream.

"hello," dream said.

"oh my goodness i'm a huge fan, can i get a picture?"

"of course, do you want george in it?"

"yes! thank you so much,"

we posed for a few pictures and the girl thanked us again and ran off to her parents showing them the pictures proudly. i laughed, fans made me so happy.

"she was sweet," dream said.

"yeah she was," i said and smiled.

we got into the car and i buckled my seatbelt, and grave out my phone to check up on twitter. Dream started the car and backed out of the parking spot, once we were on the road he placed his hand in the usual spot, on my thigh.

as much as i should be used to it, i can't help but get a little pink from his touch and gestures. he sends a whole bucket of butterflies into my stomach if that makes sense. my smile stays plastered on my lips from the enjoyment of the quiet car ride home in the dark.

the more i scrolled on twitter the more my timeline was flooded with the picture of dream and I with the fan that had come up to us. they were really inspecting it, taking out all the details, as all the dnfers have before. i laughed at the sight of all the comments about our picture.

'dream seriously does not want to let that man go'

'dream he's not going anywhere'

' if i was george i'd fold'

i laughed and showed dream while we sat at a red light, he smiled.

"i mean they're right, i can't let go of you."

i laughed, my face growing red. i couldn't think of a comeback so i just sat there giggling as dream joined in with me.

"you're so easy to fluster george it's crazy,"

"whatever dream," i mumbled keeping my eyes on my phone.

"george look at me," dream said.

"why," i whined making eye contact with him.

"because you're pretty and i wanna see your eyes,"

"whatever dream," i said as the light turned green breaking our eye contact.

dream laughed and the rest of the car ride home was silent, with a few moments of conversation. it was a comfortable and peaceful drive, made me feel good.

even though tonight was pretty uneventful i was kinda tired, it's movie night so we sat on the couch while we waited for karl and sapnap to come over with their small dog named lily for amber to play with.

"hey nerds," karl said as he walked through the door setting lily on the ground.

"hey guys," dream said.

"hello lily," i said picking her up and petting her.

"i swear she loves you more than me," karl said.

we all headed to the couch and looked through movie options, knowing that there was gonna be another fight this week.

"hear me out though hunt for the wilderpeople is so much better than princess and the frog, princess and the frog is lowkey overrated." sapnap said, dream took it very personally.

"excuse you but i think you have to be on drugs to say that sentence,"

"nope i'm completely sober lover boy," sapnap said bringing his high school nickname back.

"i hate you," dream said.

"guys we can watch both," karl said.

i laughed knowing we were gonna end up watching two movies again, dream and sap are quite literally brothers and will do anything to go against the other.

"fine," sap whined.

i grabbed the finished popcorn bags out of the microwave and dumped them into two separate bowls, then brought them into the living room.

"popcorn!" sapnap celebrated,

"you do this every time," dream said rolling his eyes.

"shut up dream let him be," i said laughing.

"yeah okay,"

we kissed then started the first movie, knowing i was 100% going to sleep halfway through the first movie because that's always what happened.

1273 words!!

i finally finished the chapter, i love you guys thank you for sticking around.