~~~

I walked with the others as I had formed my Dragon features away. I didn't want the people in this realm to either attack me or feel panicked.

We walked in a forest and I glanced around cautiously. Cole shivered "I'm so cold."

I tilted my head as Kai tried to use his fire, I frowned. I held my hand out and summoned a fire on it "Here. I can help."

"How are you not cold?" Lloyd asked while the five of them surrounded around the fire on my hand. I shrugged "I'm not sure...Might be apart of my Dragon ability? I know some Dragons are resistant to the cold."

I heard the sound of growling and we all looked, a few wolves starting to approach us. My brother gasped and Lloyd yelled "Run!"

We quickly dashed off, I looked behind me to see the wolves gaining up on us. I pulled out a smoke bomb and threw it as it activated and smoke blocked the wolves's vision.

~~~

I panted with the others as we finally got at a good distance away from the wolves.

"Did we...Did we lose them?" Kai asked. I sighed "Yeah. We did..."

Lloyd sighed "Okay. Let's keep going before they find us." He walked off and I followed everyone.

We came to a stop and my eyes widened, seeing people trapped in ice. The earth ninja gasped "What happened to them?"

"Looks like they've been...Frozen" Nya walked to one of the frozen people. I frowned.

"Frozen by what?" Cole asked. I heard the tracker beep and Nya pulled it out. "Lloyd! I just picked up a faint signal. From the mech!"

"Where?" Cole asked urgently. Nya looked at the tracktor again and pointed right "That way. Due east."

"Wait, what about these people?" My brother asked. "We can't just leave them like this."

Lloyd put a hand on Jay's shoulder "There's nothing we can do for them now. We don't even know what happened."

I spoke "We'll come back. But right now, we need to move. It's getting dark."

~~~

We followed Nya as she held the tracktor "The signal's very faint. Must be some interference or something."

"Maybe it's the cold" Cole guessed. I shrugged. I heard the noises of growling and we turned to it, met with a few wolves starting to approach.

"Oh, great!" Nya exclaimed sarcastically. "I'm getting a little tired of this!" Kai growled. "Yeah, I think I'm done running. What do you say, guys?" Cole looked at us.

I held my fists up "I say we take them down. They won't stop coming after us."

"Here they come!" Jay said and we pulled our ninja hoods up. The wolves ran at us and Lloyd yelled while summoning his green power "Let 'em have it!"

I was back to back with Nya as I used lighting and fire off my hands. "Nya, use your powers!" Kai exclaimed. "I'm trying but nothing's happening!" Nya told her brother.