We all know, how dramatic Seungkwan can be, when it comes to singing on karaoke.

Mingyu sat in front of, giggling as Wonwoo was saying rock paper scissors and the laughing to himself, claiming that he won.

"What are you doing hyung". He asked smiling.

"Gyuuuuu, see I won everytime". Wonwoo said cheering.

"How come you always won to our Loofy?" Mingyu asked cooing at his cute hyung.

"See, I'll show you. Loofyaaa, rock paper scissors". Wonwoo give you a scissor and again started to giggling.

"Yeah see, I won again". He said leaning back, Mingyu quickly guarded him with his body, or else Wonwoo would have fall on the floor.

"How come you are always winning?" Mingyu asked curious now.

"Loofy is not that intelligent Gyu. And I'm the most intelligent. Loofy always give out paper so I defeat her with scissors, hehehe". Mingyu let out a chuckle listening to the older.

"Hyung...... You....... Ahhh...... I love you Wonwoo". Mingyu said pecking Wonwoo's cheeks.

Soonyoung was both curious and worried as he couldn't find Jihoon. He checked their room but the latter wasn't there. To be sure, Soonyoung even checked rooftop but Jihoon wasn't there. Now Soonyoung was worried and tired from all the running so he came to kitchen to drink some water, but stopped when he saw an adorable sight.

Jihoon sitting in one corner of the kitchen and eating his icecream quietly.

"Jihoon, you are here, I have been looking for you in the whole house". Soonyoung sigh sitting beside Jihoon as he felt tired.

"Youngie, you came". Jihoon said turning to him, his eyes lighting up as a smile form on his face.

"Yeah". Soonyoung smiled at him, wiped the cream from his face. Jihoon giggled taking a spoonful of icecream and feeding it to Soonyoung. The latter jumped because of the cold sensation in his mouth. Jihoon laugh eating his spoonful of icecream.

Soonyoung shook his head and his eyes landed on a bottle. It was an alcohol bottle. Soonyoung got up and looked there, finding out that someone has used the alcohol to make orange juice. So that's how they all got drunk.

Soonyoung sigh.
"Jihoon, you should stop eating icecream, you will catch cold". Soonyoung said taking away the bowl. Jihoon pout making grabby hands. Soonyoung shook his head and put the bowl back in the freezer.

"Jihoon, let's go to our room". Soonyoung said but Jihoon will not get up. "Jihoon". Jihoon giggled and lift his arms towards Soonyoung, asking the latter to pick him up.

"You want me to pick you up". Jihoon nodded quickly. Soonyoung smiled and picked the younger up.

"Thank you Youngie". Jihoon said pecking Soonyoung's cheeks, then resting his head on his shoulder.

Soonyoung smiled and took Jihoon out, he could have just walked to his room but stopped seeing a new drama happening in the living room.

"Everyone, I have an announcement to make". Wonwoo shouted, standing on the table.

"Yey". All the wives cheered and the husbands sigh.

"Everyone....... I'm in love........ And the one I love is............" Before Wonwoo could complete his sentence he passed out, he might have fall hard on the ground if it wasn't Mingyu catching him on the right time.
All the brothers sigh while Jeonghan and Jisoo shouted "how romantic".