We should be past that.

Mulai dari awal

"Yea sorry to snap that shit jus still got me on edge." Meeka admitted and Dior nodded.

She knew exactly what she meant.

"Yea well I ain't talked to her ever since she saw Amir leave here-" Dior said before she released what she was exactly saying.

"Amir?" Meeka looked at her.

"Not even like that, the night she had us get in the car wit some niggas turned out to be him and his cousin. I uhm actually don't remember how I got home that night but woke up in my draws and a tank top wit Amir bangin at my damn door askin me if I was on drugs." She admitted and Meeka shook her head.

"See now I knew it. That bitch is weird." Meeka said now more sure of what happened.

"When the fuck you and Amir get so close?" Meeka looked at her raising her eyebrow.

"I knew yawl fucked in the bathroom." She laughed pointing at Dior.

"Bitch shut up, we did not fuck in no damn bathroom. we just kinda keep running into each other." She said and Meeka rolled her eyes.

"Runnin' into each other huh?" Meeka said doing a circle with her thumb and pointer on one hand and using the other to poke through it.

"Shut up." Dior laughed climbing up from her couch.

"Na like the night his sister and daddy got shot, my granny died." She said and Meeka nodded turning to her as Dior walked to her kitchen.

"So bitch what is the tea? We bein assaulted, Amir wanna eat you out-" Meeka said and Dior gave her a stale face.

"We are not finna make a joke out of it." Dior said and Meeka shrugged

"Bitch what? I mean I know that bitch Ariya was weird and you jus confirmed it, I don't wanna find out anythin else." Meeka said and Dior sighed.

"Let's talk about somethin that doesn't make me cringe, Amir." Meeka said and Dior rolled her eyes.

"Amir- were jus cool." Dior said as Meeka looked at her waiting for more.
————————————————————————————————————————————————-
"It's fine Khalil." Dior said pushing back the chain he had brought back to her.

He sighed as she held her door.

"Jus a couple of minutes?" He said and Dior against her better judgment opened her door and let him in.

"I get it you wanna be done wit me." Khalil looked at her.

"But I know you still love me Dior that shit-" He tried as he grabbed her and she pulled away.

"I love you Khalil, of course I do." She sighed.

"I just can't be in love wit you no more. All the shit I said would happen jus keeps on happenin', What the only thing that's missin is you and jail and a baby on the way wit me." She said and as she looked at him Dior did what she had always done, read his face.

"That's why you wanted to come in? To tell me you have a baby on the way?" She said and Khalil knew the whole statement sounded surreal.

"I really wanted to keep my promise about taking care of you-" Khalil started and Dior was over the whole sad scene.

"Khalil, you really are somethin. What did you come here for?" She said and he grabbed her and he looked at her.

"Dior we can get past-" He said and she mushed his face away from her.

"We can get past a lot of things, not you constantly lyin, not a baby." She said and he looked at her.

"It's supposed to be your baby." He said and she rolled her eyes.