Someone to think about

"Dior ima take out this last bag of trash. Is there anything else you want to throw away?" Ariya asked, and she shook her head.

It was officially one month since her grand mothers passing, and she was finally moving out the last of her things.

Most of it went into a storage unit and all her important information she took back to her apartment to look through. It was some paperwork but mostly pictures. She knew her grandmother loved them the most, her memories.

Dior took down the last few pictures and put them in the box.

It was a family photo from when she was a baby and when her parents were together. It wasn't just her family but her uncles and their families. It was the last family photo. Before her uncle Charles got divorced , Uncle travis died. Since then, it was really Dior and her father, but for the last 10 years, he had been absent, and Dior always saw it as a good thing.

"So, your dad still been coming around?" Meeka asked, taping up one of the boxes.

Dior nodded.

"Swearing up and down, my granny was rich and left him some sort of money. Like nigga do you think i would have been saving for college? That she would be living here instead of getting a house again?" Dior scoffed and Meeka shook her head.

"Hes sad. I mean this nigga comes back every 5 years and always wants money." Meeka shook her head.

"Not us talking bout the bum again." Ariya walked in dusting her hand off.

"What we need to be talking bout is Khalil and his lil-" She started and Meeka shook her head.

"I already know he has a new girl. I ignored him so I cant be mad or hurt. I mean is it weird it hurts?" She looked and Meeka sighed.

"No because you love him and unlike anyone else he is the only man you been wit." She said and Dior nodded looking away.

She still hadn't told anyone about her and Amir.

"He jus doin wit Khalil does like usual, yawl will get back together. Give it a month max." Ariya said and Dior plopped down.

"You guys me and Khalil will not be a back and forth thing. He cant even wait a month yet two to replace me. Lawd know the last thing i wanna do is accept a break baby." She said and they all chuckled.

She wasn't one to laugh at ones misfortune but Ariya like usual came with the gossip.

"You know i had to know why she was accussin you of a baby." Ariya smirked.

"Amir is fine tho." Meeka said and Ariya nodded.

They both looked to Dior because they remembered them locking eyes that night.

"Me and Amir used to go to school together." Dior said and they looked.

"What?" Ariya said and Meeka laughed.

"Not tha lil Amir from private school who made you insecure?" Meeka recalled Dior telling her a story or two.

"I was never insecure, he was a colorist." She said and both meeka and ariya looked at each other.

they both laughed.

"Whats funny?" Dior asked.

"I mean it makes sense." Ariya said.

"He likes light skinned bitches." Meeka added laughing.

"We should have never guessed he was fucking wit you, you too brown." Meeka laughed and she flicked them off as they finished packing.