It is what it aint.

"So how you feel?" Khalil asked and Dior smirked.

"Like myself." She said and he chuckled.

The couple sat in his car that was parked in front of her apartment building.

Dior had just lost her virginity to Khalil not even an hour ago and it wasn't what she expected. It wasnt bad it was just different. For him it was amazing or what he would label top tier. Khalil had made it clear he wanted to be with her but Dior just wasn't sure.

As much as she liked him she was conflicted since she knew what came with street niggas, a lot of drama, and even more lies.

Khalil had always seemed the opposite but Dior still wasn't sure.

"I wish yo ass aint have to go home." He said and she nodded in agreement.

She was back in her work uniform because outside of that, all she had was her school uniform and it cost way too much to wear outside of school.

"I know but I got school in the mornin." She said and he nodded.

"Well fuck all that ima pick you up, take you to school and when you get out take yo ass to work. I barely see you so if I gotta make it happen ima do jus that." He said to her and she smiled.

Khalil had made it easy to fall for him.

He had been reliable, understanding, and patient. He was really the only person she had opened up to besides her favorite cousin and a few of her friends. They still didnt know everything, not like Khalil.

He understood why she got up in the morning to go to a preppy ass school. He also understood why she worked a job every night for school and why she did her hair to make sure she kept money in her pocket. Dior wasnt the type to wait on anyone and he knew that. She would make things happen and didnt bother complaining while she did it.

"Im fa real, til yo ass finally claim me, 'cause we go together." He said and she laughed.

"Khalil when you stop talkin to these lil hoes then maybe." She said poking his face and he smiled brightly

"Say less." He leaned over kissing her and she kissed him back.

It was actually the first time she had done that, of course he would kiss her but her kissing him back made him feel like a champ.

Before she got out he grabbed her face and turned her back towards him.

"Im fa real." He said and she nodded.

"Then show me and im yours." She promised and it was like music to his ears as he let her go, passed her bag out the back, and watched her head upstairs.

"Ima marry her." He said he was sure of it.

Dior was the wife type and he knew it. Khalil was sure she was going to do something big and he wanted to be around. More than that he wanted to support her.

He smirked at the thought of her finding a small Louis bag inside of her backpack. He figured he could have brought her an outfit but a purse was something she could wear anywhere, something he got her and he knew she would appreciate it.

Dior waited on the elevator and looked at the clock reading 1 am.

Dior opted for the stairs as she rummaged for her keys.

She looked through her bag and found the bag Khalil had hidden.

"I can't stand him." She said pushing it back in her bag with a smile.

As she made her way to her apartment it was actually the same time she was normally off and she figured it wasnt that bad since she didnt have to catch the bus home.