A valuable player.

"Hello?" Dior answered an unknown number while she was getting dressed for work.

"Dior?" She heard a familiar voice and did a double check as she looked down ar her phone.

"Noemi?" Dior said in disbelief as she stopped in her tracks.

Noemi had just messaged her on her page and she sent her number.

She never thought she would actually use her number

"Thank God it's you." Noemi said.

"Sorry, I had to go through a few people, finally found your page but I'm glad it's actually you." Noemi said.

"I feel like I'm too regular for you to say that too" Dior said and they both laughed.

"Not at all." Noemi said and she could hear her smile.

"Soo look there has been an unexpected change. I need someone to do my hair for this natural event, No flat irons, braids preferably but for me and my girls in 4 hours." She said and Dior was caught off guard.

"Of course I'll pay for the day, hell make it three, whatever since it is last minute." Noemi said and Dior knew it was last minute but also knew she couldn't say no.

"Where are you?" She asked and she opted on going for something much more stylish than her uniform.

After Noemi gave her the location and everything else Dior got dressed and called out for work.

She knew the day manager would be pissed but she wasn't going to miss out on coming to Noemi's rescue.

Dior rushed out of her apartment and ignored everyone's calls on the way.

As she made her way downtown she couldn't help but feel like after today everything would change.

She wore a new Dior chain with gold links on it. She didn't want to overdo it but wanted to look casually cute in her skater skirt, crop top, jacket, and sneakers. Of course, she still had her hair in braids that were waist length with baby hairs that framed her face. It was a good day for Dior and it showed.

As she pulled up to the house she was in awe.

It was at least twice the size of the hotel she worked at.

Dior got out of the Uber and remained in awe.

"You made it!" Noemi said and she walked out in a pair of leggings and a tank top.

She was beautiful without all the glitz and glam as Dior looked at her perfect chocolate skin and saw not one blemish.

"Girl stop actin like you seen a celebrity." Noemi laughed pulling her by the arm.

"So I know we have a lot of hair but I have already washed and blow-dried everyone's hair." Noemi pointed to the front door.

Dior looked as she pulled her inside.

Of course, the twins were running around, their hair trailing behind them.

"Jade, Ella come here." Noemi said and they immediately stopped and came.

They were well-behaved for 5-year-olds. Dior was sure she had to have a nanny and a tutor for them. As she glanced around it just seemed to be a few reps with Noemi and the kids outside of the security that were dispersed about her large home.

"Karma come." Noemi said and the nearly preteen walked over on her command.

They all had thick long hair and Dior looked at them

"I know 3 hours but I can help." Noemi said and Dior was actually surprised she didn't have a group of people.

"We normally don't do family photo shoots, you know for magazines but it's for our 5-year anniversary and a showcase on black love." Noemi explained.