Little problem solver.

"So what do you think?" Noemi asked and Dior nodded.

It was Dior's first official week as her assistant.

"Not too bad." She lied and Noemi laughed.

"Be honest, I can handle it." She said to Dior.

"It was a lot but I'll get the hang of it." She said and just rested his head on her arm.

All the kids were asleep, Dior was sure they were just as exhausted.

"That's why I was unsure about taking on another film. it's different now leaving the kids for long weeks." She said and Dior looked at her.

"I just know every weekend we'll be out in LA and in spring we will probably be here for maybe the rest of the following year." Noemi said wanting to be honest.

"If it ever is something not doable for you please let me know." She said and Dior smirked.

"How is it I work for you but you're nice to me?" She smiled.

"Well, honestly I haven't had a good assistant for a while. the schedule was hectic but you did it. I mean liked you before but getting you to stick around would be nice." Noemi admitted.

The rest of the flight back home the two women talked about Noemi's next project and what she wanted to wear to the red carpet for its sister events.

Before they knew it they landed and Noemi woke up all the kids.

"Bye Dior." the twins ran over hugging each of her sides.

Karma and then Justin hugged her and said their goodbyes before Noemi had.

Dior smiled seeing Mar Rackz waiting for them.

She was sure if Amir had a private plane he would be doing the same.

As Dior made her way to the airport Meeka stood with a bedazzled poster board and flowers.

Dior chuckled as she headed over to her.

"You know this wasn't necessary right?" She said as she looked at her phone and saw it was Amir.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Meek Mills said you made it." He said and she laughed

She knew Meeka hated it but Amir still called her that

"I had some last-minute shit handle with lil so ima have to see you in the morning." He said and she sighed.

"Don't even do all that. ima be there early and we can cuddle or you can stay up talkin to me til you pass out." He promised

"Fine. " She said with a small smile

"And make sure she give you yo gift." He said and Dior laughed and agreed before they got off the phone.

" He thinks I wanted yo gift huh?" Meeka said and Dior laughed.

"Like this nigga be serious." She laughed passing Dior the gift bag

inside was a bear holding a small Keychain with her name on it, in a diamond.

"You a hater." Dior smiled.

"So what you must have finally gave him some cause you claimin you single." Meeka eyed her and Dior laughed.

"Shut up." she laughed.

"I'm jus sayin cause erry body be tryna talk to him and he ain't fuckin wit nobody I heard." Meeka said and Dior laughed.

She knew she wanted her to admit it.