Best of times with you.

Act 7
Christmas Eve

A few months had passed and Dior had landed yesterday and since it was officially Christmas Eve she planned on making her rounds.

"I'ma come get yo ass in two hours, max." He said as they pulled up to Mrs. Warren's house.

"I know cause it's our first Christmas together." She said and he rubbed her small stomach.

"Exactly so ion why yo ass still bein nice to his people. You goin to tell them?" He asked and she smiled.

"I wanted to tell our families first but I will big head." She smiled.

He smirked.

"Good, so they can tell that nigga Khalil that it's fa Eva done." He said and Dior rolled her eyes.

"He knows we're together and I love you." She said and he nodded.

"Yea okay cause you here-" He said and she nodded.

"I am here to see them and drop off gifts. Yes, I did get Kilo something but all other things was Khalil." She said and pointed to the baby stuff in the back.

He looked at her suspiciously and she chuckled.

"Help me?" She asked and he smirked rushing to get out of the car.

She laughed knowing he wanted to show off their matching outfits.

Dior had gotten them matching jumpers, his was green and hers was red.

"Thank you." She said pecking his lips before she turned and walked up the stairs.

Khalil's family was all outside looking, mostly curious as to who was outside.

Mrs warren was all smiles as she watched the young couple.

"Ight call me when you ready." He said and she nodded.

Amir gave a slight wave to the women and a head nod to the men before he walked off.

"Yawl not goin to come get your gifts?" She said and Kilo and Keisha did as Mrs Warren smiled.

"You're glowing." She said and Dior waved her off before walking up and hugging her.

"Merry Christmas Granny." She said and she looked at Dior.

She knew Khalil had just got money that morning in order to call so she was sure the gifts weren't his doing.

Dior never accepted his money and instead used it for their first Christmas without him. She figured there was still money left for a few more holidays but Khalil had so many people relying on him that she now easily saw how he kept himself in the streets, All in all, he had been a friend to her when she needed him the most and in return she felt like this was the least she could do.

"Merry Christmas baby." She said letting her go.

That was not before her hand went across her stomach and stopped.

Before she could say anything Cashmere walked out.

She was extremely round as she looked at Dior.

"I knew my nigga would come through."Kilo said walking in carrying most of the gifts as Keish carried only hers.

"How did he know?" She squealed lifting the exact bag she had been sharing on her social media.

Mrs.Waarren stroked Dior's shoulder.

"It sucks when you lose a good woman but thank you for still being a good friend." Mrs.Washington looked at her knowing it as all her doing.

"Your welcome but the gifts aren't from me, Thank your grandson." Dior smiled.