The craziest thing just happened.

Dior knew it was crazy but she was going to the hospital to withdraw her scholarship application.

She told herself she couldn't see herself going to med school.

Amir wasn't someone she lived by but he was right.

It was her grandmother's dream and with her gone Dior wasn't sure if that's what she wanted to do.

Not when she wanted to do something else

She could easily see herself as a hairstylist. Mostly self-taught outside of what her grandmother knew. Other than that she could see herself a little bit further as a stylist to the stars.

Dior spun around in the hospital elevator.

of course, she was in the latest style, a long trench coat knee high flat boots, and a cream body suit. The outfit itself was enough to turn heads. She dialed it down with a scarf and a simple pair Of earrings along with a matching belt.

She put on a smile as she exited the elevator with her paperwork and check in hand.

She could have taken the money but it just wouldn't feel right.

As she made her way down the hall to The back office she felt everyone looking at her.

Maybe because it was the same hospital she had her surgery and rehabilitation that changed everything.

"Dior?" she turned to see Brian all smiles.

"O wow, Brian." She said leaning in for a hug.

"It's been a while." He said holding on a few seconds longer.

"It has, I guess I haven't really had reason to come to the hospital lately." She said with a light laugh.

Now she followed up once a year and rarely saw him or his mother for that matter.

"So what brings. You here today?" He asked her with a smile.

"Well, I uhm came to withdraw and return my scholarship." She said and he looked at her.

He was surprised, simply because he never heard of anyone doing that.

"O wow." He said with a look of concern.

"I mean its nothin bad. Just a change of plans." She said he looked at her.

She could tell he wanted an explanation but she didnt want to give one, nor did she feel the need to tell him one.

"So no more med school?" He asked and she smirked.

"No, things have changed." She said and he looked at her.

"I get that, it happens. So what's the change?" He asked and Dior scrunched her nose.

"If I told you, you would say I'm out of my mind." She said and he smirked.

"Not at all, try me." He smiled at her.

"A stylist." She said and he looked at her.

She could see it on his face that it sounded crazy.

Khalil had once made the same face, the only person who hadn't was Amir who had openly suggested she go for her dreams, well once he heard them.

"I see." He said and she nodded.

Outside of Amir no one had an excited response or said 'That's a good idea.'

"Well, I'm about to drop these off." She said not wanting to be deterred.

"Well uhm it's actually coincidentally I ran into you." He said stopping her from walking off.

"Sorry, I'm rushin before work." She said and Brian nodded.