How it seems.

"So this is you?" Amir said not even surprised what Dior had done with the place.

The shop had definitely come along way. The last time he had seen it it was no where near close to how it looked now. It was not only furnished but stocked and the obvious, it looked like an actual salon.

"Yea, I mean its a lil messy right now but this is us." She said and he smiled.

It was a nice salon, well put together and it looked as upscale as the neighborhood.

"Us huh?" He mocked her and she nodded.

"Its real nice tho. I like what you did wit this." He smiled at her.

He walked over and put his hands in her back pockets.

"So when you goin to open up your other shop?" He asked and she shrugged.

"I mean.. Iono." She said and he looked at her.
.
"What you mean? How you sayin you don't know. You was jus talkin bout you was waitin-" He started and she cut him off.

"But things changed. Your out and Amir ion want you in the streets." She said and he nodded.

"I won't be and don't worry bout me. I'm here to make your dreams come true not to stop or delay them." He said and she sighed.

This was something she was sure that wouldn't change about Amir, also one of the reasons she loved him.

"Amir-" She said and he rocked her.

"We good ight. I promise I'm not goin to be in the streets, not even no weed. I promise  I'm figurin it out now. No funny shit I swear." He said and she looked at him.

"You sure?" She said and he nodded.

"I'm sure so don't worry bout me." He said looking at her.

"Well I got approved for the second place and another salon." She said and he smiled at her.

"See!! Do that shit then." He said spinning her around.

Dior laughed, he was always genuinely happy for her.

That was because Amir was always team 'Dior'.

"I'm happy for you." He said and she smiled knowing its true.

"Thank you baby but I feel like-" She started and he stopped her.

"Dior you don't have to worry about me, you never will. I know yo ass thinkin I need to get my shit back but I got you, tha kids and some money put up. I got a lil job offer too." He said and she looked at him.

She was sure Amir hadn't had a job, a real job a day in his life.

"A job job?" She said and he laughed.

"Bae don't even play me like that." He said and they both laughed.

"Don't worry bout me, jus know a nigga home, so I'm back." He said sticking out his tongue and she laughed.

"I'm glad, what I am surprised about is the whole Khalil invite." She looked at him and Amir smiled with his smugness.

"See i knew there was a catch." She said pointing at his dimple and he laughed.

"Look his ass goin prolly always love you. I cant stop that. I just wanted him to see I'm back so all that butter up shit dead." He said and Dior laughed.

She knew it was something.

"Plus I had to scope shit out." He said and she pulled back.

"What does that mean?" She looked at him.