When it all makes sense.

"I hate to ask but with the DNA test is there any way we can hold off?" Peyton asked.

Ten looked up and across the way.

She was sure that the woman across from her was Peyton, Amir's other baby momma.

"We have to tell him that he-" The nurse started.

"Jus say it was a mix-up or that we have to wait until the baby is here." Peyton said sliding a stack of money under the piece of paper.

Ten face turned.

"I mean." The nurse started as she turned back watching the woman slide the money and results back towards herself.

"We can't stop a delay because of a slight mix up." the nurse said and Ten shook her head pulling out her phone but it was too late.

The money was exchanged and Peyton was turning to leave.

Ten was actually shocked as she looked at the nurse in front of her, sure she had overheard the same thing.

The nurse didn't bother to acknowledge it as she passed Ten her prescription.

Ten thought it all to be awkward.

She made her way to her car pulling out her phone.

"We need to take, now." She said to Amir.

"You good? the baby-" He sounded panicked.

"We're good, where are you at?" She asked and she heard the phone shuffling.

"I'm leaving Diors where you at?" He asked her.

"Can you meet me at my place?" She asked.

"Yea, ima be there in like 10-15." He said putting on his shoes before hanging up

"Is everything okay?" Dior asked sitting up.

"Yea, ima go check on her maybe get her some food and shit." He said leaning down and pecking her lips as she held the sheet around her.

"Okay so later we need to talk-" She said and he kissed her once more.

"I brought back a plan b as promised." He pointed and she laughed

"Well yeah I needed that but to talk." She said and he squinted his eyes.

"Go take care of your stuff and I'll see you later." She said raising her knees to her chest.

Dior had realized she had yet to tell Amir about her job.

It just seemed like so much happened she hadn't really told anyone about her new job well, except for Khalil.

After last night she knew there was no point in denying her feelings let alone denying Amir's.

They were unexpectedly together.

"You sure?" Amir asked and she nodded

"Tonight can you stay in?" She asks and he knew she was referring to the trap.

"I should be able to." He said and she smiled.

"Okay." She said and he leaned down once more and laughed sticking her lips out.

"Go and feed them people." She laughed.

He headed out of her room and tossed the plan b to her.

"We finna be keeping them in business." He laughed.

"Yeah no I'm getting my birth control today." She laughed grabbing the plan b off the bed as Amir headed through her front door and locked it.

He was all smiles.