What your eyes may see.

Dior sat with her head in her palm as she leaned on the counter.

"You good?" Meeka asked.

She had been growing and growing as of lately.

It had nearly been a month since Amir had been home and time seemed to be just flying by.

"Yea, my bad I'm just in my own thoughts." Dior said and it was true.

"Must be bout my girl second birthday?" Meeka said and Dior smiled.

"Kinda." Dior said as she stood up straight.

She was in her own thoughts from what Meeka could tell.

This was mostly because Dior had been talking about Amor's second birthday since Adrian but now not even another sentence.

"So how's Michael?" She asked changing the subject and Meeka looked at her and paused before she answered.

"He's good. I think my aunt and uncle are planning on tellin him the truth soon... He seems like he knows." She said and Dior was sure he had.

Mostly with looking like Ahmad it was impossible for him not to realize it.

"Well that's good right?" She said and Meeka nodded.

"Maybe he will still be open to visitin us , maybe more? I mean I still don't want to disturb his life but I do want him to know we didn't love him any less or not at all ya know?" Meeka said and Dior nodded as she grabbed a rag and started to slowly wipe the counter.

She was still looking out the window.

Meeka could see something was on her mind.

"How's the other shop goin on?" Meeka asked.

"Good, its comin along. bout 5 months before we open." Dior said.

"Girl." Meeka snatched the rag Dior had been using to wipe the counter over and over again.

"What is goin on?" She asked and Dior sighed.

"Oh, nothin'. I'm jus in my thoughts." She said to her.

"So why you bout to have a damn baby and you ain't moved in wit Ahmad?" Dior asked changing the subject and Meeka shrugged.

"I mean iono, I been used to havin my own. I still don't even know how yo ass moved in wit Amir." She said with a sigh.

Dior for a brief moment broke from her daze and smiled. 

"Honestly cause he had me on cloud 9. I mean his reason was logical since I was back and forth from LA but I wanted to be so up under him and he wanted to be so up under me back then." She said before she stopped and sighed.

"What is goin on?" Meeka said looking at Dior

"Oh nothin." She said and she started to sweep up the shop.

"Dior?" She looked at her.

"Yea?" She said not looking back as she continued to busy herself around the shop.

"What's goin on?" She asked grabbing the broom and Dior shook her head.

"its nothing." She said but Meeka held the broom.

"Come on sis, we better than that." She said and Dior nodded.

"I think I'm jus bein insecure. Its like when I was pregnant all over again. I'm emotional... I think I'm jus readin shit wrong." Dior admitted and Meeka looked at her.

"What's up?" She asked and looking at her.

"Iono, Amir is always gone for a few hours at night. Errynight. He doesn't even say where to. I know he's not wit Ahmad, not at his dad hell he isn't even at Ten's." She sighed.