See how it plays out

Act 4.

"Dior, get up!!" Meeka said screaming into Dior's phone.

It was 5 in the morning.

"What is your problem." She said putting her on speaker and taking her right off after she looked around.

Dior realized she was still at Amir's as she looked back to see him sound asleep in his bed.

"Bitch have you not checked your phone?! What was you doin?"" Meeka asked as Dior slowly crept out of his bed and his room before she went around his apartment looking for her clothes.

"It's 5 in the mornin what else would I be doin?" She said and Meeka laughed.

"Well normally yo ass would be gettin home from work, anyway check your IG." She said to her and Dior did just that as she paused standing naked in Amir's place.

As she looked she logged into the app and noticed she was tagged in Noemi's post and regarded as a stylist and hair stylist for her most recent photo shoot.

"Na." Dior said in disbelief and Meeka screamed.

"Bitch you got like 100k followers in a night." She said and Dior noticed her social media blowing up.

"No fuckin way." She said catching herself realizing Amir was asleep as she looked back to his opened room door.

"Actually Meeka lemme call you back." She said quickly.

Dior quickly made it through Amir's place grabbing her clothes as she looked around and Amir stood in his doorway watching her.

"So yo ass was tryna jus leave and you won't even know how to sneak out quietly?" He laughed looking at the look she had on her face.

First, it was a caught look as she looked him over.

He stood completely naked with a hard-on as he watched her wrap her arms around her body.

"I gotta go." Dior said and he gave her a devious grin as he lifted his hand.

In one hand he held her shorts and in the other her skirt.

Dior sighed.

"Amir c'mon." She said and he inched towards her making her inch back.

"We we finna cum again." He said tossing the shorts and then her skirt behind him.

Dior swallowed hard as she shook her head, not really wanting to even say no.

"I gotta-" She started and he had already cornered her.

Amir grabbed her and kissed her

Dior softly pulled away.

"Amir last night was supposed to- to be a one-time thing. This complicates things." She said and he looked at her.

"Actually a two-time thing, and I think it can happen a few more times, we can let it get a lil bit more complicated." He said kissing her neck.

His hand went between her legs as he stroked her clit.

"Go head." He said looking at her bit her lip and Dior nodded giving in.

"Just one more time." She said and he smiled lifting her against the wall.

"Ight." He said pushing into her.

"Condom." She said and he shook his head.

"Ima pull out I promise." He said and she grabbed his arm as he slowly stroked her.

"Amir." She said firmly and he grabbed her up and walked her to the room.

"Ima gettin one right now." He said to her and she moaned as he still fucked her.