Oneshot 4

It's Leah and Jordan's wedding geogia and Ella are bridesmaids. They grow closer and more attracted to eachother as the day goes on. During the reception they find themselves neramy kissing in the toilets. After the reception geogia texts Ella to meet her outside for a talk. What will happen when Ella does meet her outside. Will,this be the start of a beutiful love story.

Geogias pov
Today is Leah and Jordan's wedding. I'm a bridesmaid a,d so are a few of the lioneses. Including Ella. I like Ella as more than a friend. We've been friends for years but she is so beutiful I think I might be falling for her. Later the ceremony is about to start I'm siting in a row with Ella, lotte and less. Ella looks absolutely beutiful. She takes a selfie of the two of us. The ceromany begins and it's absolutely beutiful. I'm so proud of both of them for loving who they want to love. The reception is amazing , me and Ella are having a great time. She really is so beutiful. I see she goes to the bathroom and Keira looks at me and whispers go, you won't get a beter chance". I go in and wait for Ella to come out.

Ella's pov
As I'm leaving the toilet I see g, I bite my lip and  say " so what are we waiting for we both like eachother. We both lean in then the door opens our moment is ruined. After the reception geogia texts me to meet her outside. I go outside and see her siting down and sit next to her". She looks at me  and says " ealier, I don't regret it, I wanted to kiss you and do evreything with you I've wanted to for years". I kiss her and say " well you can now". She smiles and takes my hand she leads me into her room. As soon as the door shuts she kisses me, I kiss back pick her up and Cary her to the bed. Later we're naked under the covers. I kiss g and say " why don't we go on a few dates, just take things at our pace we don't need to rush into anything". She kisses me and says " sounds perfect, ells I really like you, I know I just made it obvious but I've been wanting to do that with you for years". I say " well now you can, I'm not going to stop you".