Selected for the olympics/ agreing to adopt after the olympics

Ella's pov
Today is the day we find out if we got into the squad for the olympics or not. I'm a bit nervous as I don't know if I got in, I'm sure g did but I'm just not sure whether I did.  I also need to speak to g about adoption, I really want kids with her and adoptin seems like the logical step to do it. Geogia wakes up kisses me and says " I know thers more than just the olympics, let me in then I can help with whatever it is you're struggling with". I look spat her and say " how would you fell about adoption it's okay if you don't want to just yet". She shuts me up by kissing me and says " babe I'd love to adopt with you, it seems to be the logical step and I can't  wait for it, after the olympics we cann do it but yawed need to research what to do and how to do it". I kiss Georgia and say " babe thank you so much ". I get a call from serine and she says we're both in the tam, and she'll send geogia an email of the squad list. I look at g and say " we're both in the team , I can't believe it".

Geogias pov
I kiss Ella and say babe I'm so proud of you I knew you'd make the team".  I get an email from serena with a list of the players going.

27 players
Goalkeepers
Mary earps, Ellie roebuck, hanah hampton

Defenders
Niamh Charles, lotte Wuben moy, Leah wiliamson, Esme Morgan, maya le tisier, Jess Carter, ruby mace, Anna pattern

Midfielders
Geogia Stanway, Keira Walsh, Ella toone, Caroline weir , Erin cuthburt, Sam Kerr, Grace Clinton

Forwards
Beth mead, Chloe Kelly, Katie Robinson,Alessia Russo, Beth England , Martha Thomas, Lauren hemp,Lauren James, Kirsty Hansen

Back to Geogias pov
I'm so proud of Ella, I decide to make a cake . I'm not a baker and Ella's the better cook but I'm going to try my best because Ella is worth it. I say " babe there's a suprise fro you in the kitchen". She comes out and sees the cake, she runs into my arms and says " g you didnt need to do all this for me, just knowing you support me is all I need". I say " of corse I di ells , you deserve it, I know we both made the team but it doesn't mater I'm so proud of you and I want the whole world to see how in love with you I am".