Oneshot

Geogias family are going on a cruise for christmass and geogia chooses not to go , because the cruise lasts a month and she'd miss games for Bayern. She wants to spend it with someone, but dosent now who so decides to spend it on her own. When Ella finds out about this she invites Georgia to spend christmass with her family, geogia agrees, but thers only one problem there shareing a bed and have huge crushes on eachother.

Ella's pov
I'm on FaceTime with g and I say " so what are you doing for Christmas?". She says " well mzpy familly are on a cruise during that period so I'm on my own". I say " You can't spend it on your own, spend it with me and my familly , they love you". She says " are you sure, I mean I wouldn't want to intrude", I say " of course I'm sure, we'll have to share a bed but I want you to come".

A few weeks later
I've picked g up from the airport I drive to my family home, my mum hugs me and Georgia, g says " thank you so much for having me". Mum says " oh darling it's okay we all love you and you're welcome to come over anytime you know that".

Georgia's pov
Ella takes my bag and suitcase into her room and I follow her. It's a nice bug room with a double bed, I think I need to tell Ella how I fell about her. I look at Ella and say " thank you so much Ella, not just for this but everything, you've always been there for me, I really like you,a lot more than a friend". We hear " come on girls". I gues that's our cue, ella takes my hand and says " we'll talk about this tonight". We spend the rest of the day with Ella's familly but I'm a bit distracted, Ella's mum asks for my help cooking. As we're cooking she says " so when are you going to tell ella about your crush on her?". I say " I did before you called us down". She says " I've seen the way she looks at you, she likes you to". Later I'm in Ella's bed, she comes in and gets under the covers. She looks at me and says " I really like you to g, I want this to work, whatever hapens I don't want to lose our friendship, can we just keep it a secret whilst we figure out if this is serious or not". I say " yes of course we can, you're mum knows about us she asked me yowhilst we were coking dinner ".  She says " we can worry about telling her tomorow, right now I just want to kiss you so move closer and let me do what I have wanted to for years". I get into her lap and we kiss, my gid it's the best kiss I've ever had, im just glad we've told eachother now we can take it at our pace.