Semi final

Ella's pov
I wake up on the day of the semi final against France, I fell g's hot breath on my neck and fell her playing with my hair. I smile , get on top of her so I'm straddling her and bring my lips to hers. She responds by adding her tounge and it's an amasing feeling. I distant taking her top off she looks at me and says " ells I'm ready,I know we agreed not to until,after the tournament but I'm ready". I get a text from Leah and it says " teem meeting half an hour". I show Georgia the text, I can tell she's disappointed, I hug her and say " it's okay baby girl, we can do it when the tournament is over, i promise it will be worth it". Geogia takes my hand and says " let's shower together to save time, kiss touch but no sex". We shower together and it's amazing, I've wanted to do it since we first confessed our feelings for eachother. We get dressed and head down to the meeting room, we're the first ones there, I hold Georgias hand and whisper " babe I know it's frustrating but there going to be here any minuite, it's cute you can't wait but we agreed not to until after the tournament ".

Geogias pov
Serena and the rest of the team come in she says " girls we need to focus on france, there going to be a verry tough opposition but I believe as a team we can beat them and get to the World Cup final".

Starting x1
Earps
Bronze
Wiliamson ( c)
Wuben moy
Daily
Walsh
Stanway
Toone
Kelly
Russo
Toone

We're in the tunnel and I'm so nervous what if I'm not good enough, what if we lose and it's my fault. Ella puts a hand on my shoulder and says " you'll be fine, just do your best". I'm so grateful for her, we go out and kick off, it's a verry tough game it's 0-0 at halftime . Serena says " girls I'm so proud of you, more of the same please". We kick of the secound half, it's the same as the first, im so proud of this team, it's so resilient. It's the last minuite and we're still drawing, Ella has a shot and it goes in, my baby girl just put us in the World Cup final and I'm the first to co gratulate her, I'm so proud of her.