Ella visits g in munich

Georgias pov
Today Ella's is visiting, she's visited before but not as my girlfriend, I missed her so much. After I'm showered and dressed, I tidy the house , make my bed and have a think about what will happen in my bed. The house is ready, I made Ella a little care package of her favourite treats, I put them in the bedroom. It's time to pick her up, I drive to the airport and see her with a bag and a suitcase, she puts her bag down on the seat she was sat on and runs into my arms. I kiss her and say " I missed you so much baby, but let's go and get your stuff, before someone steals it". She nods, I take her suitcase and she takes her bag. I drive us back to my apartment, I wrap my arms around her waist and say " it's so good to finally have you here as my girlfriend, now there is a suprise for you in my room. She walks into my room and sees the treats, she hugs me and says " thank you so much g, I can't believe you remembered ". I kiss her tenderly and say " of course I did ells I'm never going to forget your favourite treats".

Ella's pov
I look at g and say "we'll as it happens , I have a new one , and it has a rather specific name". She says " why didn't you tell me, I would've got them for you?". I laugh and say " you already have, the name is geogia Stanway" .  She closes the door and says " right before anything else, I think some sex is due, it's been to long". I kiss her and she pushes me on the bed and I pull her ontop of me. We start ripping each other's clothes off. After we've done it Georgia looks at me and says " you're so beutiful", I kiss her and say " not as beutiful as you". G puts her top back on and so do I, we walk out the bedroom, I smile and wrap my arms  around her waist, she kisses me and I kiss back. Later we're watching a movie, geogia choose bend it like Beecham, I put my hand on her thigh, she pauses the movie kisses me and says " aw baby , you're to cute to be single ". I smile and say " actually I'm not single I have a beautiful,amazing and incredible girlfriend called Georgia Stanway".