Olympics final

Geogias pov
Todays the day of the Olympic final we're playing USA and we really want to win. We beet france in the semi final and the crowd were not happy at all. Ella is still sleeping, I go on my phone and look through pictures. Thers a picture of us that was taken about a decade ago . We were both at city , to be honest I was fuming when they let her go, because she was one of the best players we had in the academy. I look back at the picture now and wish I could have told her how I felt then. We could have been together for a lot longer than we have been and possibly be Maried and have kids. I fell some movement beside me and hear " I think back to those days to, we could have been together for years, be Marie's with kids, I mean we still can of course but if we told eachother how we felt back then we would have never gone through the heartbreak we have, il glad we did because it made me realise you're the only one for me". I kiss her and say " I'm glad we did to, ells it would have been a lot easier to get together then but I was 15, you were 14, imagine our parents reactions".

Ella's pov
Starting x1
Earps
Wiliamson(C)Wuben-moy le-tisier
Charles stanway             Walsh Morgan
                              Toone
            Russo                           Hemp

We're in the dressing room serena comes in and says " girls I couldn't be more proud of you than I already am, we're world and europian champions, let's go out there and prove to evreyone why". We kick off and it's a verry even game, the USA think they've scored but it's ofside. Keira plays a beutiful chimed ball over the USA deface and midfield I run onto it and chip the keeper. It goes in , I scored the first goal in the Olympic final. Geogia and less are the first ones to congratulate me. The secound half kicks off and the USA are wining 2-1  g equalises to take it to penalties.

Gb penelty takers
Stanway
Toone
Kelly
Wiliamson
Russo
Hemp
Walsh
Le tisier
Morgan
Carter
Earps

Gegia scores her pen and I score mine, it's an exhibition on penalties until the USA miss their fifth. Less puts the ball down and slashes the penelty into the top left hand corner we all go mental.