Final game of the season

Geogias pov
Today is our final game of the season, we need to win it to win the league, it's been so close between us and Wolfsburg all year, we were behined them for so long until ella came and compleatly turned things around. I, so proud of her, adapting as well as she has to this new country and new league. Ella wakes up, I get on top of her and kiss he, she kisses back and says " my gid I'm treating you tonight if we win today". I look at her and say " ells I'm so proud of you and evreything you've achieved , I know you play it down but you're incredible and I love you so flipping much, how you've adjusted to playing her , life in a new country, if we do win , a large part of it will be because of you". She looks at me and says " thank you so much g for evreythin, I know you don't think it's much but to me you're reassurance is evreything". We shower together and get dressed, Ella drives us to the stadium, im a bit nervous, last season we won the league with games to spare but this season it isint the case.

Ella's pov
We're about to kick off, I'm ready to fight for the title. We walk out and shake hands with the Wolfsburg players. We're 2-0 down at half-time. The coach says " girls you're better than this, come on wake up, this is the league you could win and you're throwing it away". We kick off in the secound half and imiedietly put pressure on Wolfsburg, I don't think,there expecting it because I score within the first minuite of the secound half. It's 2-2, I'f it's a draw then Wolfsburg will win on wins. We have a corner with the last kick of the game. The ball comes to me and I volley it into the top right hand corner. We celebrate with the players and coaches on the pitch. Later I've banned geogia from coming into the bedroom, I put my sexiest lingerie on I know she likes it put some fairy lights around the room and put som rose Petells on the bed I lay in the bed in a sexy position and say " now you can come in".she comes in and looks at me, she joins me on the bed and kisses me, I kiss back and we have celebratory sex.